Create Account

Survivor Day 30 - Tribal Council #10

<center>Come on in guys, Red Tribe, welcome to your fifth tribal council as a merged unit!

We now bring in the members of our jury...

Raven... (*Raven sits on side*)

Sparky... (*Sparky sits on side*)

Don... (*Don sits on side*)

and Jasper, voted out at the last tribal council (*Jasper sits on side*)

Before we vote, there are some questions I would like to ask all of you.

-What do you think other people got on their auction boxes?

-Should those who consistently do well be worried?

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 5:30 PM ET February 25th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on the merged tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!</center>

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

- well someone got an idol, but I'm also scared someone coulda got an advantage

- based on how the votes have gone, yea

Probably a bunch of wrenches to be thrown into everyone's plans. I wonder how many we'll see this tribal and next immunity, I'd bet a lot of them as the game is kind of up in the air right now. I'm glad that I finally have immunity now that it can hit the fan.

Probably so, as it is hard to determine who to vote for, especially as we get further along. Those that weren't pulling their weight were easy decisions, now it is tougher.

What do you think other people got on their auction boxes?

Something that is going to effect immunity / voting power in my opinion. Game changers for sure.

Of course, people are trying to get out the powerhouses, no ?

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I'm sure somebody got immunity. Maybe somebody got double votes. Maybe the ability to "antivote" somebody. my best guesses

I would think so. But I honestly have no clue what other people are more concerned about, so it's all blank to me.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]