Create Account

Colorado Mammoths Cup Presser

<div align="center">[Image: hershey_DL_051314.jpg]
Colorado Mammoth players pose with the Four Star Cup.

Just came home from the championship parade in Colorado. Ask me anything about the SMJHL, being a GM, Trades, or wrecking Eggy.

Bojo:

Code:
Will you be inducted to the MTL Hall of Fame?
If eggy holds up his end of the deal. I should have been inducted when argar decided to induct you. Bojo Biscuits is a goon.

Code:
Why was sludge the best player?
He brought that needed experience to the ice. When I traded for him I knew sludge would go balls out on every shift and that is exactly what he did.

Code:
Will this encourage you to update your own player?
Yup. Really exciting to get my penalty shot and discipline to 90.

Dmoushey_31:

Code:
Who's your favorite Co-GM?
Eggy :ph34r:

Code:
What're some moves we made over the course of the season that really helped?
Jaxson Reynolds was a key player we acquired at the beginning of the season. He was extremely clutch during the playoffs netting us the game 7 winner vs PGF and the 2OT winner vs Montreal in game 6. Oduya and Sludge were also great pickups. Sludge giving us depth on the blue line, and Oduya playing a key role on the first and second lines. Mikita though he didn't turn out the best LR guy, his player was great along side Ruud.

Code:
I know we both really struggled in the decision to play Ville, how do you feel about it now?
It was the right decision. I feel bad, Jacob is a great guy, and it always sucks to start an Inactive over an active, but I had to put the Mammoths in what I believe was the best position to win the cup.

Code:
We're building a nice pipeline of alumni and some are starting to perform well in the SHL. What alumni do you expect to have the most success next season?
There are so many. Two I will name are Ruud and Buckner. Ruud spending his whole career with us and is obviously a proven guy. Buckner only spent a season with us but you can tell he loves the SHL, he doesn't put up too many points but he is such a great two way player who any team would love to have.

Code:
Draft plans?
Top secret :ph34r:

Code:
Congrats again bud! We fuggin did it!
Still so pumped about it! Towel Towel Towel

damienj10:

Code:
SO I HEARD U LYKE THE WKP WHY DOO U LOIKE IT SOIOIOIMOOCH M8?
Too many reasons to name. An awesome LR, Awesome GM group, I talked them into paying me 6m a year. Wooooooo!

Code:
score goal?
A lot

Code:
Pass puck?
Next question

Code:
Win cup?
2 EZ

Code:
Yea man?
YA MAN

Code:
Wkp 4 lyfe now?
Obviously

Code:
Be in HOF?
I better be

Code:
Stuff?
Wooooooooooooooooooo

jason97:

Code:
Any words on the cup winning assistant captain?
Don was technically named Assistant Captain despite not being on the team all season. We have to petition Kez to get your name on the cup.

Code:
How uncomfortable do Damien's tough questions make you feel? Did you think you'd have to answer such deep questions when you started this thread?
I was not prepared for them. It really made me think about what it means to score goals and pass pucks. Damien is a true reporter though. He doesn't shy away from controversial questions, so I respect him for that.

Code:
Are you planning to be like a little angel on Bojo's shoulder the night of the draft so he picks some of your cup winning players?
Our only draft eligible player is a 155 TPE inactive goalie who won us the cup. 1st round pick IMHO.

KezKincaid:

Code:
fun fact! Colorado was involved in every trade made in S27
I love trades.

Code:
Do you worry that you sold the future for the Cup win today?
In the SMJHL your windows are short, you have to pounce when you have the chance. I had a few goals when I became a GM.

1. Win a cup in 1st 3 seasons
2. Win a cup for Byrde and 44
3. Win a cup before Montreal

Knowing this was the last season of our core group of players, I had to make some moves that would hurt us the next season or two. But after that we will bounce back and win another cup. The ultimate goal is to win the championship and you do what you have to.

Code:
You have limited picks right now in the upcoming draft : are you thinking of trading players for picks for next season?
It is being discussed about what are our options to take with the upcoming drafts. Me and moushey aren't exactly sure what we want to do yet.

Mac:

Code:
What were your expectations versus Prince George?
I am gonna be honest and I thought it would be 6 games MAX. When the series went to 7 games I was pretty worried. Not just about that but if we won, how would we get past the other teams?

Code:
And when we forced Game 7?
I was shitting my pants. Selling the future for a 1st round knockout. I would have been heart broken had we lost that.

Code:
Describe the feeling knowing you won, but having to not let on that you did or not.
Its tough. All the players want any little bit of information out of you. The first thing I did was text moushey "WE WON THE FUCKING CUP HOLY FUCK". It was such a great feeling. A lot of people doubted me and I have had to fight/argue with a lot of people to get to that point, and it was so nice to just relax and be like "Fuck ya, we did it".

Code:
I like the name Mammoths, do you think Mastodons sound cooler though?
Not really to be honest. I played around with names before I proposed the team and in my opinion the Colorado Mammoths was the best one.

Reynolds:

Code:
Did I really make a difference this year?
GWG vs PGF in game 7, 2OT winner to win the cup. You were clutch as fuck, the trade for you totally payed off and I would do it again any day of the week.

Code:
Your thought on the goalie situation all year?
It was messy. I didn't take as much time as I should have to check up on Jacob's build. We got it sorta fixed before the Kelowna series but by then it was a little too late. VIlle is a freak goalie. Beating out the likely league MVP Lewis-flood is crazy. But I will take what the sim gives me. I have no doubt on my mind that Jacob will be able to step up next season when we will need to rely on him a bit more.

Code:
Did DMoushey even do anything? haha
Moushey is so fucking important to this team I don't even know where to begin. I don't know what I would do without him. He does all 99% of the lines and helps get a lot of stuff done behind the scenes. I like to joke how I will build the team and all he needs to do is work his magic. Every team decision goes through him. I had to correct everyone because they were like "Congrats TDW" and I would be like "Don't forget Moushey!". He is extremely helpful and I don't think we win the cup without him.</div>

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Will you be inducted to the MTL Hall of Fame?

Why was sludge the best player?

Will this encourage you to update your own player?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Who's your favorite Co-GM?

Lol jj I'll play along though.

What're some moves we made over the course of the season that really helped?

I know we both really struggled in the decision to play Ville, how do you feel about it now?

We're building a nice pipeline of alumni and some are starting to perform well in the SHL. What alumni do you expect to have the most success next season?

Draft plans?

Congrats again bud! We fuggin did it! Towel Mammoths

SO I HEARD U LYKE THE WKP WHY DOO U LOIKE IT SOIOIOIMOOCH M8?

score goal?

Pass puck?

Win cup?

Yea man?

Wkp 4 lyfe now?

Be in HOF?

Stuff?

damien always asks the hard questions

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Interview Any words on the cup winning assistant captain? Interview

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 4 2016, 03:17 PM
damien always asks the hard questions
Interview How uncomfortable do Damien's tough questions make you feel? Did you think you'd have to answer such deep questions when you started this thread?

Interview Are you planning to be like a little angel on Bojo's shoulder the night of the draft so he picks some of your cup winning players?

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

fun fact! Colorado was involved in every trade made in S27

Interview Do you worry that you sold the future for the Cup win today?

Interview You have limited picks right now in the upcoming draft : are you thinking of trading players for picks for next season?

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Interview What were your expectations versus Prince George?

Interview And when we forced Game 7?

Interview Describe the feeling knowing you won, but having to not let on that you did or not.

Interview I like the name Mammoths, do you think Mastodons sound cooler though?>

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Did I really make a difference this year?

Your thought on the goalie situation all year?

Did DMoushey even do anything? haha

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

updated up to here

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Petition signed.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

How big is Batista's dick?

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Mar 4 2016, 10:41 PM
How big is Batista's dick?
massive