Create Account

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Android]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@May 20 2016, 12:31 PM
846-517-678, in case anyone wants to add me Smile

Let us hear a bit about your team comps by the way, I'm pretty high level but mostly because I've been playing for a few months now, not because I'm particularly knowledgable  :lol:

I'm running. Starter characters. Almost lvl 40 to help get shards tho so not much for me to throw out there. Lol

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@May 20 2016, 06:38 PM

I'm running. Starter characters. Almost lvl 40 to help get shards tho so not much for me to throw out there. Lol

Some of the starter characters are actually pretty good in my opinion, so it's not like you are stuck with crap Smile. I still find myself using Chewie and the Jedi quite regularly, same goes for the Imperial Guard (not a 100% sure if he is one of the starters, but I got him very early).

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@May 20 2016, 12:31 PM
846-517-678, in case anyone wants to add me Smile

Let us hear a bit about your team comps by the way, I'm pretty high level but mostly because I've been playing for a few months now, not because I'm particularly knowledgable  :lol:

Will add you later. need to run.

My main team is 7* Luminera, 7* Sidious, 4* Vader, 5* Qui Gon, and 5* Dooku, with alternates of 7* Teebo and 7* nightsister leader whose name escapes me at the moment with the twin lightsabres.

My pet projects are my Ewok team [nickname Tweewok] of the 4 ewoks and probably luminera. 3* Scout and Elder, 4* Chief. Working on those. For the dark side, I'm working on an Empire team, led by Vader, with Veers, Tarkin, Royal Guard, and Magma Trooper. Don't have Veers or Tarkin yet, though.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@May 20 2016, 06:48 PM

Will add you later. need to run.

My main team is 7* Luminera, 7* Sidious, 4* Vader, 5* Qui Gon, and 5* Dooku, with alternates of 7* Teebo and 7* nightsister leader whose name escapes me at the moment with the twin lightsabres.

My pet projects are my Ewok team [nickname Tweewok] of the 4 ewoks and probably luminera. 3* Scout and Elder, 4* Chief. Working on those. For the dark side, I'm working on an Empire team, led by Vader, with Veers, Tarkin, Royal Guard, and Magma Trooper. Don't have Veers or Tarkin yet, though.

I'm currently running a 7* Luminera, 5* Chewbacca, 5*Consular, 5* Sidious, 4* Imperial Guard while alternating in a 4* Qui-Gon and 5* Phasma. I'm mostly working on some good secondary teams right now so my primary squad isn't as maxed as it could be. My project at the moment is to get three more of my jedis (Qui-Gon, Eeth Koth and Plo Koon) from 4* to 5* so I can get Yoda the next time his event rolls around. I also have a pretty decent 4* Fives, 4* Boba Fett, 4* Talia and 4* Vader but haven't really found a good spot to use them in yet.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@May 20 2016, 03:18 PM

I'm currently running a 7* Luminera, 5* Chewbacca, 5*Consular, 5* Sidious, 4* Imperial Guard while alternating in a 4* Qui-Gon and 5* Phasma. I'm mostly working on some good secondary teams right now so my primary squad isn't as maxed as it could be. My project at the moment is to get three more of my jedis (Qui-Gon, Eeth Koth and Plo Koon) from 4* to 5* so I can get Yoda the next time his event rolls around. I also have a pretty decent 4* Fives, 4* Boba Fett, 4* Talia and 4* Vader but haven't really found a good spot to use them in yet.

I'm also lacking the 5* Jedi for Yoda. Was working on Eeth, but decided I'm more interested in Team Empire than Yoda anyway. Vader with purple gear is a powerhouse, though.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@May 20 2016, 10:47 PM

I'm also lacking the 5* Jedi for Yoda. Was working on Eeth, but decided I'm more interested in Team Empire than Yoda anyway. Vader with purple gear is a powerhouse, though.

I just got my Vader to purple, but I still have to level him up and improve his skills before he is really ready. How do you primarily use him? Putting de-buffs on enemies with other characters, then use his ability that converts debuffs into direct damage?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@May 21 2016, 01:06 PM

I just got my Vader to purple, but I still have to level him up and improve his skills before he is really ready. How do you primarily use him? Putting de-buffs on enemies with other characters, then use his ability that converts debuffs into direct damage?

Pretty much yeah, along with ability block on enemy jedi to prevent healing

Just joined your guild GoB Smile

How have things been going for everyone?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jun 27 2016, 09:45 AM
Just joined your guild GoB Smile

How have things been going for everyone?

Cool cool. 😊

I opened one of the 8 card packs two days ago and got 4 characters and enough shards to unlock a 5th. That was pretty nice. Still need another 5* Jedi for yoda though