Create Account

Lil suspension

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Sep 4 2016, 10:04 AM

dude it's fake hockey

amirite?
Fuck! I keep forgetting!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Sep 4 2016, 01:47 PM

The rulebook doesn't have guidelines for any job other than GM so nice strawman. There were no rules saying that the banker couldn't just delete all the files but gorlab was still rightly punished for it. But considering the responsibility of the banker is to manage the bank accounts and traditionally and even during this ordeal was actively disallowing people from withdrawing at certain points, this is a case of him essentially allowing another player to cheat. Although it probably would be a good idea for the league to develop formal job descriptions.
Based on this post it seemed to me that Crutch was trying to give some leniency and lil took advantage of it. I don't really think any punishment is due, bankers should just take a look at their practices and see what they can change to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Sep 4 2016, 11:04 AM

dude it's fake hockey

amirite?

It's not fake it's scripted bro. There's a difference.

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Sep 4 2016, 10:09 AM

It's not fake it's scripted bro. There's a difference.

The injuries are real

[Image: aOowRDF.png]