Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 7 The Dog in the Burning House

Code:
ready to grade, 1 hr + 11m, split w/ <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a>

Controversy! Scandal! Booze! Alexander Ovechkin Jokes! All that and more in this episode of The Podcast I Will Regret Making!

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5ycV102bww"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5ycV102bww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

For those who don't venture often into the SMJHL Media section, I'm <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a>, a recent draftee of the Jets. For, well, seven weeks now, I've been recording a podcast, with a different guest each week. Now that I'm certifiably taking up SHL contract money with my shitty winger, I figured I'd let the podcast grow roots in this media section now. I apologize in advance to those who were blissfully unaware of my existence until now.

My guest this week was <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a>, as we talked about, well, a whole bunch of shit from the past week. There were a couple of drafts, IIHF and WJC games, and I got some new teammates in Detroit. Maybe you heard about them.

Timestamps

0:00 Intro
1:49 Atlas Questions His New Kid
6:47 c Asks About Russia, Draft
19:18 OBESE Certifies We Aren't Russian
32:00 Waters Asks the Tough Questions
36:35 Boomcheck Stalks Pris, Asks About Himself
41:38 Drunk Tomen!
48:30 Mel Makes Pris Talk About Russia
56:10 I Finally Talk Deplorables
1:02:00 The Big Slappy Couple of Minutes

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Hah, Orlov's the only one <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a> can't knock if the puck Smile

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 1 2016, 11:04 AM
Hah, Orlov's the only one <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a> can't knock if the puck Smile

The fact that your teammates had to bail you out doesn't change the fact that I knocked your sorry ass off the puck twice in the playoffs, honey :D

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Quote:Originally posted by shlpris41@Oct 1 2016, 10:44 AM

The fact that your teammates had to bail you out doesn't change the fact that I knocked your sorry ass off the puck twice in the playoffs, honey :D

But that turnover ratio tho... :-x

You'd think the amount of times you call folks honey you'd be the Southerner Smile)

Just listened to this, a little late I know. I really enjoyed it.

Pris, you are a ray of sunshine and I'm very happy we'll get the chance to share a LR. >:D<

Zach, you are a Tarheel and therefore synonymous with the anti-Christ. :D

Nevertheless, I will endeavor to listen and contribute to the show. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 2 2016, 12:59 AM
Just listened to this, a little late I know. I really enjoyed it.&nbsp;

Pris, you are a ray of sunshine and I'm very happy we'll get the chance to share a LR.&nbsp; >:D<

Zach, you are a Tarheel and therefore synonymous with the anti-Christ.&nbsp; :D

Nevertheless, I will endeavor to listen and contribute to the show.&nbsp; Cheers

This comment has a gross error and must be amended.

"Tar Heel" is two words. Ninja

No argument on the anti-Christ part.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 2 2016, 04:37 PM

This comment has a gross error and must be amended.

"Tar Heel" is two words.&nbsp; Ninja

No argument on the anti-Christ part.

Actually shit heel would probably be more accurate. :D

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]