Create Account

First Post draft presser Fedor Shirobokov

Hello and Welcome my Name is Scott Burnside we'll report here live after The 34rd SMJHL Draft i'm togehter here with Fedor Shirobokov who just got drafted in the second round on spot number twelve to the Kelowna knights.

Scott: So Fedor thanks for talking with us so Quick After The draft what are you thoughts on the draft?

Fedor: Well you still hoping you'll get drafted in the First round in the top 10 but i'm total happy i was got drafted to kelowna it's a Dream Coming true. So it doesn't metter for me Where i was picked it metters for me that i was picked and that a great Team had picked me up.

Scott: All right so you Say you are very happy with you're team what Do you think you're role would be in kelowna?

Fedor: man they got a really great Team they played in the finals last year but fell Short to Montreal i hope i can find a spot in thier line up and Maybe can be a leader on and of the ice for them.

Scott: what are your thoughts on the draft at all and Maybe youre future Team mate?

Fedor: i just know a few of the other guys but i wish them the best for thier future and with the other kelowna guys i could talk only a Few words but i hope we'll getting more in touch with each other soon.

Scott: How do you characterize your style and what you bring to the team?

Fedor: My playing style is i want is i want to help the team on both sides on the ice i love to set up other guys it's not important to me to score the most goals i think i can bring a calm personality and a bit of humor to the team and a bit of experience but the team got a great staff who got a ton of experience.

Scott: What areas of your game do you hope to improve the most this season?

Fedor I think i have to work on my puck handling and on my endurence the rest should be ok.

Scott: What will you bring to your first team breakfast? What will you put on your waffles?

Fedor: for the watching the superbowl this year i did the firsst time candy bacon i could bring candy bacon on my waffles i would to cherrys or i don't know if you are familar with that but in germany there is a sweet calling nutella it's lika a hazelnut cream i love this stuff.

Scott: Who are you most looking forward to making friends with?

Fedor: i just talked a few setences with my new team mates from my rookie class but Slaughter and Mike Izzy seems to be nice guys and who ever i will line with in defense i have to get know him or her better.

Scott: You got a great point there who do you hope you're paired with on defense?

Fedor: I don't know if the knights will loose some defenders who will called up but Eddie Andrezjeck would be nice or on my rookie class Jake Sanders.

Scott: What do you hope to learn during your time with the Knights?

Fedor: to be a great defender who can pull this team to another cup and beeing a worth member who wearing the grean and gold.

Scott: Ok thank you for your time i wish you the best take care.

Fedor: Thanks i appreciate that you having me and all the best to all other rookies.

603 words

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

How do you characterize your style and what you bring to the team?

What areas of your game do you hope to improve the most this season?

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

What will you bring to your first team breakfast? What will you put on your waffles?

Who are you most looking forward to making friends with?

Who do you hope you're paired with on defense?

What do you hope to learn during your time with the Knights?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates