Create Account

"Inside the Glass" Pregame w/ Pierre McGeek Wolf von Hammersmark

Wolf skates over to the side boards and shakes hands with veteran SMJHL "Inside the Glass" broadcaster Pierre McGeek.
McGeek points out where the camera is and as the pregame broadcast comes back from commercial they go live to Pierre.

PMcG-"I've got to introduce all the fans at home to this guy right here."

McGeek leans in over the boards that seperate him from Wolf and pulls Wolfs jersey so that they're now both in the camera shot you can see from the look on Wolf's face he was surprised by this and tries to keep the smile on his face for the media.

PMcG-"THIS is a guy that has really stepped up in these playoffs and is starting to show the rest of the league that hard work does pay off.. This is Wolf von Hammersmark your current leader in playoff goals and one of the brightest stars for the surprising Colorado Mammoths. "

Wolf-"Thank you Pierre and thanks for using mouthwash today."

Pierre ever the professional smirks at the jab and carries on ..

PMcG-"The Mammoths who dispatched Prince George in Six games and currently hold a 2-0 series lead on the heavily favored St.Louis Scarecrows. Wolf you and your team are shocking a lot of league experts. Some who predicted you guys would never even make the playoffs and when you squeaked in as the sixth seed a lot of us , me included were predicting a first round sweep by the Firebirds. What has been the biggest change for the team ? Where did this type of confidence come from?"

Wolf-"I think the team is currently playing like it did at the start of the season .They are very good, I was not so good.. And now here in these playoffs I've finally adjusted and am playing like I feel I should be playing. My play was ...the English word is I think..inconsistent ..it was just bad and with the very limited S34 I had , I only played ten games over here so I was still adjusting to the size of the rinks here and to the travel and my new teammates.
I now have a full season here in Colorado and I feel much more confident and capable of helping the team. I am very determined to show that I can be the kind of offensive weapon that a team can rely on."

PMcG-"Do you feel that the Mammoths can take this momentum this new focus to the finals."

Wolf-" Ja, I mean YES, we can...I like that you said 'FOCUS' because that is the key for this team ...we have the players to push as long as we keep our 'Focus' and our composure and continue to make our special teams work as well as they have so far. Our forwards with Vrati Zybnek , Finn Larssen, Teddy Kesler , and the addition of Colton Hagan match well against every teams lines the exception is that 'superline' in Vancouver ..no one matches that..but that's just 1 line...With the way our young defenseman have followed Finn Krugers lead. And with 'Alecks' playing strong in goal we are going to give whomever we face a very hard contest."

Pierre tries to wrap it up and send it back up to the pregame hosts and Hagan and Zybnek skate over to Wolf. And they photobomb the interview with Vrati doing a moon walk skate across in front of McGeek..then Colton reaches over the boards and grabs a water bottle and squirts McGeek with it as he's finishing. The team is loose and feeling good so ....#WHYNOTUS!!

Great read, Ghost.

MAMMOTH STRONG Mammoths

#WHYNOTUS

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

go crows

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Glad you're having some good performance! Good luck!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway