Create Account

Blue Bull's Clutchness in the SMHML

[SMHML: Simulation Minor Hockey Midget League]
"I just finished my season in the SMHML, and it was amazing. I was unstoppable. I scored 50 goals before I hit 50 games that season. I was the captain of the team and lead them to an astonishing 45-8-2 record and also lead them to a perfect sweep through the playoffs to win the SMHML Championship. I also won the MVP Award and the Scoring Title."
"Next Year will be clutch, I can tell"
-Blue Bull telling about his adventures in the SMHML."The start of the game felt like any other game. 'Get that one assist, and done.'. But after 15 minutes I realized the game was going well. I kept being fed pucks, I fed pucks to others, and everything was going well. We were up 8-0 after 2 periods. I had 7 points, and I was ready to go for 10. Everybody fed me, and I got the 10"
-Blue Bull on his 10 point game in a 16-0 win between Vancouver and Las Vegas.
"I Love Sports. Like, all of the sports."
-Blue Bull on sports
"Seeing all of these videos about me saying im the next Joe McKeil... wow. I don't know what the scouts think of me, but GOD DAMN I do know what fans think of me."
-Blue Bull on Social Media