Create Account

Russians at it again?

Compensating for something - Russians doping en masse

With recent events surfacing in torunaments around the world, from the olympics, fifa, and most likely many more to come, the sports world is finally starting to raise an eyebrow towards the russian players. With the art of doping becoming what would seem second nature for the country and it's athletes, many are starting to wonder if all their atheletes at all professional levels should start to be tested on a regular basis.

Some of the big names starting to surface around the SHL are coming under some flak for their recent successes and burst in productivity. After seasons of being dubbed a goon, the star Russian winger Pietra Volkova has suddenly become a scoring power house. Mixed with fellow team mate Zach Evans (who was born in the USA before transfering to Russia) who has always had an overly aggessive nature to his game paired with above average performances and you start to see some trends. It doesn't stop there though. More and more of their old and current roster are coming under fire. Viatcheslav Orlovs un even attitude with the media and league has always been something of question, and as he heads closer to retirement yet remains suspicious high energy for his age/ play style many are thinking something is keeping the tank running.

Even their younger players are starting to get some attention their way with the likes of Yuri Boyka Jr. being caught recently with rather suspicious goods trying to be transported across international borders.

Some exclusive photos has surfaced to fuel the fire league wide which we have included below.

[Image: 0ea9a82370185ea04f47c87c485a3975.png]
[Image: maxresdefault_1.png]
[Image: 3338.png]
[Image: 18642906_848x480_1172894275804.png]
[Image: maxresdefault.png]

I think the head office maybe should start to ask some questions about their russian imports and if they truly are just everyday athletes or are on the dope train like the rest of the country's "TOP" atheletes. The sad part of it all? They still aren't winning at the international level even with the boosts. We will keep an eye on this developing event.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

07-08-2018, 09:59 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: After seasons of being dubbed a goon, the star Russian winger Pietra Volkova has suddenly become a scoring power house. Mixed with fellow team mate Zach Evans (who was born in the USA before transfering to Russia) who has always had an overly aggessive nature to his game paired with above average performances and you start to see some trends. It doesn't stop there though. More and more of their old and current roster are coming under fire. The sad part of it all? They still aren't winning at the international level even with the boosts. We will keep an eye on this developing event.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

I think you are the one doping. And not even on performance enhancers.

07-08-2018, 09:59 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: The sad part of it all? They still aren't winning at the international level even with the boosts. We will keep an eye on this developing event.
Yeah, it's super weird, it's almost like we only have two uncapped active defensemen playing with a bunch of SMJHL players.
Trust me, it is a developing event. You won't like where it develops, and you'll wish you could blame it on steroids.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I knew it!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I'm glad I wasn't accused of this slanderous crime

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

07-08-2018, 12:43 PMWaters Wrote: I'm glad I wasn't accused of this slanderous crime

The IIHF is investigating all members of the russian team behind the scenes Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

[Image: b15i01hg17dx.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Im the only pure athlete that has come out of Russia in years.

[Image: horvat3.png]

07-12-2018, 11:02 AMSlowpoke Wrote: Im the only pure athlete that has come out of Russia in years.

Both in body and spirit tbh

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page