Create Account

Fork Spoon's Road To The Finals.

After the whirl wind which was the semi-finals, we were lucky enough to sit down with Fork Spoon and get his thoughts heading into the four star cup finals. "You know, I think it's really special. We have a tremendous opportunity with a great group of guys here who I consider to be some of my closest friends. Some of them were in this exact same spot last year, and I think that all the rooks and I are very lucky to get their insight on this experience". When asked to elaborate on that previous point Spoon replied " Well, I've asked some of the vets what to expect. They all tell me it goes by so fast, so to really try and take a second to enjoy the moment. It's funny. I've won my entire life in hockey. Whether that be MVP's, minor hockey tournaments, etc. But to be in this position I am now, I'm nervous! It's unlike anything that I have experienced before, but I'm nervous in the right ways. I know that I can handle pressure and being on a big stage is where I thrive. I love being there to support the boys and hopefully keep morale high on the bench". When asked about the playoffs so far, Spoon had a few insights to provide. "Scoring my first 2 goals in the last round felt amazing, but when we walked away with that double overtime win in game 6, man, I'll tell ya that nothing has ever felt better to me than that moment. Seeing the fella's eyes light up as we stormed Cainer in net who has been standing on his head for us. Man, that was a damn awesome feeling, and now I want that again more than ever". The Crow's lineup has been fairly balanced in the scoring department, as all their lines have chipped in at some point or another, but the clear MVP of their run has indeed been their goal tender. "Yeah, like I said he has stood on his head. Honestly I don't even know why his SHL team sent him down this year. But I am very glad that they did for the Crow's sake. He's one of our leaders both on and off the ice. Cain is the man. If anyone can help carry a team to a victory it's him. I mean, you guys have seen his numbers in the playoffs, the guy is a stone cold gamer. He puts the team on his back and I think the most important part of all of that is his work ethic, he's amazing to watch. He gets his reps in every day, and sets an awesome example for all of us here on the team". Asking about the upcoming draft, Spoon did not want to comment too much, but did have a few choice words. "I guess the scouts get to see me play longer, so that might help my draft stock eh?" "Honestly, this whole experience has gone by too fast. I'm just trying to take things one game at a time, and I'm looking to do anything that I can to help the Crows earn their second consecutive four star cup. I think this would be an amazing feat for our franchise, and a good learning experience for myself as a player. It's been a tremendous amount of fun, but I'm ready for it to just get better. After tonight I'm just gonna try and get a good nights sleep and get ready for game 1. Let's hope that we can keep pushing the pace here. I have faith in all the boys in our room here, and know that we can do anything we set our minds to". With that, Spoon stood up, thanked us all for our time and moved out of the room. It really has been amazing to see how much this young man has grown and matured over the course of one season. We are looking forward to game one between Detroit and St. Louis competing for the four star cup!

Signing off,
DJ

[Image: Sig.jpg]
Scarecrows Fork Spoon Scarecrows                 Scarecrows Update Page Scarecrows

Fork Spoon a great teammate , a great line mate.
Scarecrows a great team. Bring on the Finals...I wanna drink from the 4 Star Cup.

**Fuck Detroit**

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

02-05-2019, 07:33 PMWawazat Wrote: Fork Spoon a great teammate , a great line mate.
Scarecrows a great team. Bring on the Finals...I wanna drink from the 4 Star Cup.

**Fuck Detroit**

Fuck Detroit indeed my liney LETS GO  Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Sig.jpg]
Scarecrows Fork Spoon Scarecrows                 Scarecrows Update Page Scarecrows

Skree
Falcons