Create Account

SHL Banking Project (part 2)
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 05:27 PM by .bojo.)

Previous announcement thread here: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94574

Took some suggestions from before and I've made some tweaks. Instead of discussing everything again, I recorded some gifs to go over everything.

Your player's updating page. Only you will see the new purchase section on your own page. Only bankers will see the banker section at the bottom. Not seen is the request transfer, which is only shown on somebody else's page.

[Image: k4KY3MR.gif]

Creating a transaction. Idea is to replace the posting in a transaction thread and having to have a bank manually update it. Also i write down million dollar training when i meant 500k training. just go with it ok

[Image: PUaEtOt.gif]

Sample Transfer Request (Sending money to another person). Starting on another person's page, use this to send money to another person. A banker will approve it later if it's ok. In this GIF i'm both making the request to prettyburn and approving it as a banker.

[Image: tEoITse.gif]

BANKERS

Updating multiple people: Finding names

[Image: 1YcLvLS.gif]

Mass Updates. change all the details you need for each person.

[Image: GPMD57m.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bojo is a god

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Bojo just end me. I'm ready.

03-21-2019, 07:36 PMkarey Wrote: Bojo just end me. I'm ready.

Actually, seeing you as a grader gave me another idea. Allowing media and GM's the ability to make requests for bankers to approve. Basically the same thing bankers are doing for mass updates, but needs a banker approval.

Great idea, karey

this is virtualy orgasmic.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

03-21-2019, 08:47 PMMike Izzy Wrote: this is virtualy orgasmic.

Thanks. Sorry I called you smelly

03-21-2019, 08:50 PM.bojo Wrote:
03-21-2019, 08:47 PMMike Izzy Wrote: this is virtualy orgasmic.

Thanks. Sorry I called you smelly

apology accepted.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 08:53 PM by TML99.)

Amazing work Bojo,  will GMs be able to do the mass deposits too for contracts?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

03-21-2019, 08:47 PM.bojo Wrote:
03-21-2019, 07:36 PMkarey Wrote: Bojo just end me. I'm ready.

Actually, seeing you as a grader gave me another idea. Allowing media and GM's the ability to make requests for bankers to approve. Basically the same thing bankers are doing for mass updates, but needs a banker approval.

Great idea, karey

I'm going to eat 9 hot dogs tonight in honour of you.

03-21-2019, 08:53 PMTML99 Wrote: Amazing work Bojo,  will GMs be able to do the mass deposits too for contracts?

Just had that idea just a few minutes ago. see couple posts up. It would require the banker's approval. I think that would make life easier for everyone as well

03-21-2019, 08:53 PMkarey Wrote:
03-21-2019, 08:47 PM.bojo Wrote: Actually, seeing you as a grader gave me another idea. Allowing media and GM's the ability to make requests for bankers to approve. Basically the same thing bankers are doing for mass updates, but needs a banker approval.

Great idea, karey

I'm going to eat 9 hot dogs tonight in honour of you.

Need pics for proof.

03-21-2019, 08:56 PM.bojo Wrote:
03-21-2019, 08:53 PMTML99 Wrote: Amazing work Bojo,  will GMs be able to do the mass deposits too for contracts?

Just had that idea just a few minutes ago. see couple posts up. It would require the banker's approval. I think that would make life easier for everyone as well

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4923665]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada