Create Account

WFT's: Make the Case (S48)

Code:
Retired players Andrew Martin (22 points in 23 games) and Connor Tanner (24 points in 23 games) in there final seasons will end up 1 and 2 in the most improved player award voting.

False.

Klaus & Andani are both having career years and both are nearly at a point per game pace or above the pace. Both had seasons last year where they hit around 20 points and they are on pace for seasons as good as 50 points. It's going to one of these two.

[Image: 3.png]

The Manhattan Rage (6-13-4) who are currently in last place will storm back in the 2nd half and capture 1 of the 5 playoff spots in the Western Division.

Against. The players are being misused and are underperforming as a result. They have a pretty solid roster but the coaching staff hasn't right the ship and it's half way through the season already, there's too much ground to make up.

Doubt is a dream killer

Code:
Following in Kelowna and St. Louis footsteps of repeating as champions, the Anaheim Outlaws, currently at the top of the SMJHL standings will win the Four Star Cup for the second season in a row.

Against, Sure Anaheim is leading the league right now, but 7 of their games have gone to OT, and won 6 of them, as Overtime have been a coin toss, they have gotten lucky winning 6 out of 7. The thing you want to look for is how they are doing with Goals for and Goals against, and Vancouver is killing everyone in that spread. Having the highest GF and 2nd lowest GF, the reason why they arent first is that they have gone up against tougher competition the first half of the season. As to the GF and GA they have 94 GF and 73 GA, which is why we have this delightful meme in our LR

[Image: 2zpzxBp.jpg]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

In this skilled rookie class, Chicago forward Kit Smeb will win the rookie of the year award.

I think it won't happen. He is a complete player, gathering his share of points on a well rounded team. He has a headstart on the other rookies. However, he is not a true rookie has he played last season in the SHL. I don't see him win the prize unless he buys out the commitee or all the other true rookies are snubbed for some reason. I think the rookie of the year should be FIlip Zadina, Pride's young winger. He may not top the charts yet but I'm sure he will as the San Francisco's team is heating up.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Code:
Tampa Bays 14-5 start should come as no surprise as they boast the most talented young line up in the East.

For

They have had masterclass drafting and JSS has turned the franchise into a dominate force that will be something to reckon with for a while. Their young guns will only get better in time

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

The Manhattan Rage (6-13-4) who are currently in last place will storm back in the 2nd half and capture 1 of the 5 playoff spots in the Western Division.

For, Manhattan is way too good on paper to keep underperforming like that. Teams will throw back up goalies at them for the next few games and they need to win those. This is a young team with a lot of active players who keep getting better week after week. I expect a strong finish and capture the last playoffs spot in the East

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Tampa Bays 14-5 start should come as no surprise as they boast the most talented young line up in the East.

No I would say NEW or MAN are more talented but that depends on your definition of young. TBB has a bright future ahead but this argument isn't it Chief.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Some surprising new names are leading the league in total points which includes Lil Manius (29 points), Shooter McGavin (29 points) and Anders Christiansen (28 points) .. one of these 3 will win this seasons point title.

FOR

These three are all entering their prime. They are all in favorable situations. They have good builds and are being used to fullest advantage by their respective GM’s. While nothing is certain, I find it very likely one of them takes home the scoring title this season.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The Hamilton Steelhawks who are currently leading the Eastern conference are a bigger surprise then the Winnipeg Jets who are currently leading the Western conference.

BS!

Hamilton had an amazing draft in s46 picking up multiple blue chip prospects. These prospects are coming along nicely and are huge pieces for Hamilton. Winnipeg is a way bigger surprise with their mediocre roster. Don’t expect Winnipeg to stay ahead of Calgary in the standings for much longer. We are coming for them

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Code:
Following in Kelowna and St. Louis footsteps of repeating as champions, the Anaheim Outlaws, currently at the top of the SMJHL standings will win the Four Star Cup for the second season in a row.

For.

It's surprising to see Anaheim out-do their regular season from a year ago with all the players called up to the SHL, but don't be fooled. Sophomores Nick Connolly & Noah Tedla have done more than just fill in the holes in the top line & pairing respectively. Depth scoring from Gunnar Petrov, Yoshimitsu McCloud, Seemu Telanne, and Jerry Mander have all been more than valuable. The trio of McCloud, Corey Kennedy, who happens to be top 5 in league scoring and Lallo Selman are leading by example. Most importantly, Tibuk Soonika has stood on his head, winning games for Anaheim despite the team being heavily out-shot.

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

In this skilled rookie class, Chicago forward Kit Smeb will win the rookie of the year award.

Well I find it hard to believe that Kit Smeb will win the Jesster trophy. Yes he is skilled, yes he has some nice production from a young player. Unfortunately though he is not a rookie.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Some surprising new names are leading the league in total points which includes Lil Manius (29 points), Shooter McGavin (29 points) and Anders Christiansen (28 points) .. one of these 3 will win this seasons point title.

For!!!

The Dragons had a stumbling start, but even with that, McGavin has put up these points (and goals), so now that the Dragons are doing better, I forsee McGavin doing better to separate himself even more.

These 3 are still top 3 in points, so they haven't declined and have stayed the course. They are all on competitive teams with helpful teammates. and they are entering their primes, so the time is right for one (or all three) to takeover.

Closed

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria