Create Account

National emergency

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 26 2012, 06:48 PM

>.> I noticed.

I might be the closet person on these boards to actually living in a ghetto, I'm probably in the best part of it at least. Who knows.
I'm Mexican and in California Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 26 2012, 04:48 PM

>.> I noticed.

I might be the closet person on these boards to actually living in a ghetto, I'm probably in the best part of it at least. Who knows.
Im from 20th Street and meadowgreen westside saskatoon. I survived all kinds of wars out in da streets.

Quote:Originally posted by Lazgreg@Jun 26 2012, 05:50 PM

I'm Mexican and in California  Tongue

You don't mix in enough with the filipinos?

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 26 2012, 06:51 PM

Im from 20th Street and meadowgreen westside saskatoon. I survived all kinds of wars out in da streets.
You'd probably die in compton, man. I hate it there so much. Last time I went some 40 year old wanted to kick my ass Aggrieved

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 26 2012, 05:51 PM

I don't want this to turn into a show me yours I'll show you mine sort of thing but I'll add in. I live in Lackawanna, NY (Actually closer to South Buffalo, they're basically mixed together at this point)

I don't know if any in the states knows of this (it was nationally for a little bit because of 9/11 but there is called the 'Lackawanna Six'. It was a terrorist group that the FBI captured here. This place is basically half black and half Arabian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P7JMnuoLnY

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500164_162-522894.html

I'm almost certain half of them are free now though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live like 20 minutes from downtown Syracuse. There are quite a few stabbings and stuff. There's also a school I've driven by that only graduates, like, 28% of their senior class each year, haha.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jun 26 2012, 06:06 PM
I live like 20 minutes from downtown Syracuse. There are quite a few stabbings and stuff. There's also a school I've driven by that only graduates, like, 28% of their senior class each year, haha.

Sadly that sounds like most of Buffalo inner city. :(

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 26 2012, 04:51 PM

My dad actually grew up a block off 20th street and I grew up on 9th street which was pretty sketchy as a kid, was a cop car around almost everyday.

I live in Atlanta, dem ghetto niggas go hard here B)

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 26 2012, 06:28 PM
I live in Atlanta, dem ghetto niggas go hard here  B)

True.

i grew up in the "ghetto"
dorchester, ma.
its a hoodrat neighborhood of boston

"Dorchester, with a population of 91,982 in 2010, accounted for 15% of the population of Boston and 44% of the murders in the city in 2010. In 2009 24 of the 50 murders in Boston were in Dorchester. The majority of all murders in Boston took place in one of three neighborhoods, Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury, all of which border one another, in 2008."

Giova do you ever think about the shit you say? Fucking retarded imo if you want bombs dropped to scare people and get no school.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

OH NO OVECHKIN IS IN THE STATES!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Oh hey look, government trying to scare people, so they can do whatever they want.

:ahh!: