Create Account

Jerry Mander retires
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 02:22 PM by GCool.)

After exhausting his term of eligibility in the SMJHL, Jerry Mander has decided to call it quits officially.

A few people in the Chiefs organization were making the environment there pretty shitty right after getting drafted, so I told my GMs I was going to stay in the juniors this long and then retire. Shmurph agreed, so in part I have to thank him.

I appreciate the couple of people who reached out and tried to convince me to keep Mander around. However, in spite of those parties who made the LR horrible being removed, I simply enjoy not thinking about this place too much to come back at any capacity. Mander finished with a Four Star Cup and a bunch of Anaheim franchise records (I mean he played the max amount of games, he wasn't that good).

I'm happy to stay true to my word. I've met a lot of cool people over the years in this league and others as well. Cya round.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 02:35 PM by luke.)

I was excited for the Summer of R :(

Good Luck in Life!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-08-2019, 02:35 PMluketd Wrote: I was excited for the Summer of R :(

Good Luck in Life!

I was too, lol. I actually got a job this fall semester teaching SAS, so I really lacked the time to put anything formal together leading up to school starting. It is what it is, I guess. I mean this scenario is much more important re: my career and stuff, but it would have been fun to fuck around with R here, too.

09-08-2019, 02:38 PMGCool Wrote:
09-08-2019, 02:35 PMluketd Wrote: I was excited for the Summer of R :(

Good Luck in Life!

I was too, lol. I actually got a job this fall semester teaching SAS, so I really lacked the time to put anything formal together leading up to school starting. It is what it is, I guess. I mean this scenario is much more important re: my career and stuff, but it would have been fun to fuck around with R here, too.

Yeah of course, good luck with your career! and have fun teaching

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

All the best to you going forward, brother.

I hope you re-create at some point, but regardless I have always enjoyed having you around.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Man, myth, legend. I hope you'll show up on the Outlaws' LR whenever your job lets ya!

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Best of luck with the new job and in life. Cheers!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Good luck with all the IRL stuff! I enjoyed the short time we shared a LR/Discord.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Good luck!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Gonna miss you pal :(

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

I miss you already.

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 09:39 PM by BDonini.)

:(

always an outlaws legend

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Brother Gcool, keep on rocking.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Best of luck gcool!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Only player drafted before me to the Outlaws. Sad you won't be joining Segi and I in Minny but you gotta do what's right for you. Always welcome in Anaheim and a vital part of our cup run.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]