Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Huge loss for KC, typical trap game got them

Stafford is a tough dude, but that slide was INCREDIBLY soft

Gray apparently tweeted something about "see how quick they forget about you" or something like that.
kid, we don't need you Smile)

if Gray is smart, he will be in the facilities at 4am every day and will leave after everyone else is gone

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Nov 23 2014, 05:00 PM
Gray apparently tweeted something about "see how quick they forget about you" or something like that.
kid, we don't need you Smile)

if Gray is smart, he will be in the facilities at 4am every day and will leave after everyone else is gone
Just goes to show one week of amazing play doesn't excuse breaking rules. Belichick has shown time and time again he won't stand for tardiness, that's on Gray.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 23 2014, 05:01 PM

Just goes to show one week of amazing play doesn't excuse breaking rules. Belichick has shown time and time again he won't stand for tardiness, that's on Gray.
he said his phone died.
i get it, we've all been there,

but you take it, work hard, and make sure it DOESNT happen again.

tweeting shit like that is just flat out stupid.
and i actually really like him.
i hope he takes my advice and has a first to get there, last to leave type of attitude this week.

because if he doesnt, he won't play and Blount will be just fine lol

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Nov 23 2014, 05:08 PM

he said his phone died.
i get it, we've all been there,

but you take it, work hard, and make sure it DOESNT happen again.

tweeting shit like that is just flat out stupid.
and i actually really like him.
i hope he takes my advice and has a  first to get there, last to leave type of attitude this week.

because if he doesnt, he won't play and Blount will be just fine lol
Oh for sure, I'm not saying he's a bad guy or should remain in the dog house. Just that he's gotta take responsibility for it and not make it seem like the team or even the fans don't appreciate him or are "Forgetting" about him. Dumb tweet by a young kid and I agree, I like his style and he and Blount as a 1+2 punch at power back would be quite a sight in the playoffs if he does take your advice and gets to the gym and off twitter.

Always love beating the Vikes. 1st in the Divison!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 23 2014, 05:11 PM

Oh for sure, I'm not saying he's a bad guy or should remain in the dog house. Just that he's gotta take responsibility for it and not make it seem like the team or even the fans don't appreciate him or are "Forgetting" about him. Dumb tweet by a young kid and I agree, I like his style and he and Blount as a 1+2 punch at power back would be quite a sight in the playoffs if he does take your advice and gets to the gym and off twitter.
if he doesnt respond the right way, Belichcick will have no problem going with Blount and Vereen the rest of the way.

i love the way Gray runs and i really hope he is a part of the mix from here on out.
but he is not even close to the type of player that can do that shit and get away with it.

he isn't Brady…or Revis, etc

he's very expendable at this point.
hopefully he reacts the right way and the tweet was just out of frustration.

Beckham is God

Probably one of the best catches I've ever seen, that guy is a freak

so in tonights game for my fantasy team

im up 2 going in, he has Murray and Bryant from the Cowboys

I have 2 players playing as well. Jennings and God himself Beckham Smile

off to a good start

The Beckham catch was literally insane.
On the replay it looks like he caught it with 2 or 3 fingers Smile)

Hopefully he isn't too badly hurt because he is fun to watch

Katy Perry playing Superbowl Half Time show... As long as there is boobies I approve

Anybody else praying Janet Jackson malfunction repeat? Haha

Glad Rice won his appeal. He was dumb and what he did wasn't right at all but the NFL is just as bad claiming they didn't see the video and that Ray Rice never told them what happened. Especially since they didn't act as strongly until TMZ got their hands on the tape to save face