Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 22 2014, 12:01 AM

Hell, Syracuse produces more talent than both of you.

Sadly Undecided idk about more than Bc tho

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Dec 22 2014, 12:03 AM

But I think he's past that. I think he's matured and really deserves a second chance. He's made mistakes and tried to move on from them and become a better person imo.

People make the same argument with Mike Vick. I truly don't give a shit. Once you assault your own fucking mom, you're forever an asshole.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Dec 22 2014, 12:00 AM
Idk why Dez gets so much hate. Sure he has his meltdowns on the sidelines, but he just wants to win. I would rather have that than a guy that doesn't give a fuck. And he's had his off the field probs but it seems that he's grown up and matured.

He's given his teammates gifts and shit (Jordan's he Prob got free; still a nice gesture tho) and he has his teammates backs and shit. He doesn't deserve all of the criticism he gets imo.
he legitimately has never criticizes a teammate after the game.
he yells on the sideline, but so does Brady.
shit happens and to me, it shows he cares.

he got into a situation with Witten during his rookie (maybe 2nd?) year.
Witten yelled at him and told him to basically stfu lol.

but he didn't make a deal out of it…it more seemed like he was pleading with Witten that he was trying to get the guys going.
maybe the Cowboys need that tho…maybe thats why they haven't been a contender in forever.

all i know is he has been there for what, 5 years now?
and all of his teammates seem to want him on their team.
if he was THAT bad of a teammate, id think someone would say they want him gone by now.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 21 2014, 09:57 PM

i disagree with everything you said about Dez, but to each his own.

Capers calls the plays and coaches the defense during practice lol
so he runs the defense and McCarthy runs the offense…i think we agree on that?
Smile)
Difference of opinion, I've just been on the field before and he doesn't at all give the positive impression to me. (Not on the Cowboys sideline obviously)

To an extent yes, Capers is not on the field (never has been) so it is a little different but for the majority of the game Capers makes the calls. What I was saying is that some HC's don't call either side of the ball. They leave it to their DC and OC to get that done.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 22 2014, 12:01 AM

For me, it's his off the field problems. Fuck that guy.
what are his off the field issues tho?

a dinner with Deion?
and an assault that was dropped with an accuser that doesnt have a very good history?

are you serious?

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 22 2014, 12:06 AM

a dinner with Deion?
and an assault that was dropped with an accuser that doesnt have a very good history?

are you serious?

Imma have to agree with you here.

If you wanna hate on someone for their off the field issues, hate on someone like Justin Blackmon. He's a fuckin idiot lol

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Dec 22 2014, 12:04 AM

Difference of opinion, I've just been on the field before and he doesn't at all give the positive impression to me. (Not on the Cowboys sideline obviously)

To an extent yes, Capers is not on the field (never has been) so it is a little different but for the majority of the game Capers makes the calls. What I was saying is that some HC's don't call either side of the ball. They leave it to their DC and OC to get that done.
I've never personally been on an NFL sideline, but my buddy has been on multiple occasions. (his father is rich and BFF with Kraft Smile) )

he's heard people yelling and swearing and shit.
its sports…people get upset.

Capers might not be "on the field", but he coaches the defense during the week and makes the play calls during the game.
i HIGHLY doubt McCarthey gets too involved in the defense, nor should he, nor should he want to.

thats my point with Rex.
he worries about defense, because he's a defensive coach.
and his defense seems to perform…the secondary has been an issue this year, but that has more to do with a rookie being their best player in their secondary imo

he lets the OC worry about the offense, but when Mark Sanchez and now Geno Smith are your QBs, what can you do?

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Dec 22 2014, 12:07 AM

Imma have to agree with you here.

If you wanna hate on someone for their off the field issues, hate on someone like Justin Blackmon. He's a fuckin idiot lol
the most surprising thing to me is that he HASNT had off the field issues as a Cowboy Smile)

he basically hasn't been in any trouble whatsoever.
other than his mother accusing him of assault, then dropping it.

im not gonna bring up his mother's history, because mothers aren't something i touch, but really?
google it

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 22 2014, 12:06 AM

a dinner with Deion?

are you serious?

Ya, because I care about his mom's history. Dude hit his mom. That's fact. Dez is a piece of shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 22 2014, 12:14 AM

Ya, because I care about his mom's history. Dude hit his mom. That's fact. Dez is a piece of shit.
is that a fact?

i know you're a Giants fan, but i also know that you know what a fact is.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 22 2014, 12:16 AM

is that a fact?

i know you're a Giants fan, but i also know that you know what a fact is.

From Wikipedia:

On July 16, 2012, Bryant was arrested on a class A misdemeanor domestic violence charge for allegedly striking his biological mother, Angela Bryant.[26] In March 2013 Bryant spoke at an event for Dallas Men Against Abuse.[29] At the event, he stated, "I’m done with domestic abuse.”[30]

Dude basically admitted to striking his mom.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 22 2014, 12:23 AM

From Wikipedia:

On July 16, 2012, Bryant was arrested on a class A misdemeanor domestic violence charge for allegedly striking his biological mother, Angela Bryant.[26] In March 2013 Bryant spoke at an event for Dallas Men Against Abuse.[29] At the event, he stated, "I’m done with domestic abuse.”[30]

Dude basically admitted to striking his mom.
Domestic abuse does not meaning "hitting" someone.
you're smarter than that, i know.

its interesting to see how the accuser effects your emotions when it suits you.
don't remember you feeling this way in other recent highly publicized situations.

i could be completely wrong about what happened and you could be completely right…fact is nobody knows (kinda like how some other situations happened…hmm).
fact is there are no facts…he got into a dispute with his mother and his mother dropped the charges.

feel the way you want about him…I'm not trying to change your opinion lol.
hes a rival, i get it.
I'm just not gonna criticize him as a human being until he actually getsin trouble as a human being.

Go Raiders

Quote:Originally posted by pbb@Dec 22 2014, 12:43 AM
Go Raiders
one of my good friends is a Bills fan.
i feel for him tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 21 2014, 10:51 PM

one of my good friends is a Bills fan.
i feel for him tbh

The bills had like 9 rushing yards all game Smile)