Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Dec 28 2014, 06:42 PM
Geno wit 20-25 for 358 and 3 TDS also only perfect passer rating in the league this year Smile
shut it lol

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Dec 28 2014, 07:43 PM

I would say Watt has a great case. 20.5 sacks to go along with everything else he's done. Houston almost made the playoffs with a bunch of shitty QBs lol.

Do I think Watt will win? Nah I don't but I think he should be top 3. He's my pick but I know he won't win.
he very well might win it.
its between him and Rodgers and its basically a toss up at this point

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Dec 28 2014, 05:43 PM

I agree with this, but fuck the Packers, and their god damn refs.

Fuck Aaron Rogers.

Fuck the Green Bay fans who didn't know shit about football before 2010.

Fuck the Green Bay fans who were fans of other teams until 2010.
What about the rest of us who have followed them ever since Don "Magic Man" Majkowski was the QB?

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Dec 28 2014, 07:59 PM

What about the rest of us who have followed them ever since Don "Magic Man" Majkowski was the QB?

I didn't say anything about those who have followed their whole lives. But you're Canadian, so you don't count anyways.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Dec 28 2014, 09:06 PM

I didn't say anything about those who have followed their whole lives. But you're Canadian, so you don't count anyways.
agreed

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 28 2014, 05:39 PM
bye bye Falcons
:((

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Dec 28 2014, 07:06 PM

But...I'm not Canadian. In fact I've lived in the USA longer than I have in Canada by about 8 years. I don't have Canadian citizenship officially.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Dec 28 2014, 08:20 PM

But...I'm not Canadian. In fact I've lived in the USA longer than I have in Canada by about 8 years. I don't have Canadian citizenship officially.

How do they let you be a LEO in Canada if you're not a Canadian citizen?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Dec 28 2014, 07:46 PM

How do they let you be a LEO in Canada if you're not a Canadian citizen?
Because I'm special. In 4 months I am official. Under classifications I am a resident with granted citizenship. The time frames have changed.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Bears officially fire GM Phil Emery and HC Trestman.

As a long time Bears fan, I'm happy with this. Especially with coaches like Shanahan and Harbaugh on the market right now. Would LOVE to see Shanahan, might be helpful to have someone who's already worked with Cutler in the past and understands him, not too mention it would be an offense Cutler has already used. Since Chicago is more or less stuck with Jay for the next two years, might as well try and make it work.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Dec 29 2014, 12:13 PM
Bears officially fire GM Phil Emery and HC Trestman.

As a long time Bears fan, I'm happy with this. Especially with coaches like Shanahan and Harbaugh on the market right now. Would LOVE to see Shanahan, might be helpful to have someone who's already worked with Cutler in the past and understands him, not too mention it would be an offense Cutler has already used. Since Chicago is more or less stuck with Jay for the next two years, might as well try and make it work.
Chicago needs to fix their defense more than anything imo
Get back to playing Bears football.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 29 2014, 12:16 PM

Chicago needs to fix their defense more than anything imo
Get back to playing Bears football.

Oh definitely. That's a been frustrating aspect to this season, everyone is so focused on Cutler (who had a career best in Chicago for TD's, yards and completion %) and blaming him for everything that they are missing the real problem, which is Mel Tucker and the Defense. Worst defense in Bears history.

But Cutler is the easy blame.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Dec 29 2014, 01:35 PM

Oh definitely. That's a been frustrating aspect to this season, everyone is so focused on Cutler (who had a career best in Chicago for TD's, yards and completion %) and blaming him for everything that they are missing the real problem, which is Mel Tucker and the Defense.  Worst defense in Bears history.

But Cutler is the easy blame.
Yea the Bears defense was historically bad this year.
Year before wasn't much better either iirc

I'm not a fan of Cutler personally, but I don't think he is the Bear's biggest issue.

As a Packers fan, Cutler isn't the biggest issue but he is an issue. That D used to be feared by everyone even diehard faithful Packers fans. However with Briggs and Urlacher days gone it presents a huge hole. Not to mention Conte might be the biggest plug I've seen

Cutler lacks focus and professionalism when approaching a game though. You see it in his body language and the way he reacts after a missed throw or a dropped pass. There's no fire or energy, he doesn't even get mad when a receiver drops one they should've had. He is a good QB, not a great one but if that D is feared thats all he has to ever be anyways. They aren't in dire straights but you have to wonder with all that LR talk going on what actually is being said.

LA Panthers Goaltender

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-12-31-at-6.39.31-PM-480x548.png]