Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 4 2015, 03:51 PM

What? Id say everything is going AGAINST him. For one he now has to play Baltimore next week in the worst match up possible for the Pats. Plus the Colts are going to win who are the second team I would hate to play behind the Ravens
I disagree. Baltimore plays tough, but New England has them at home and with the best secondary they've put on a field in the Tom Brady era.

Indianapolis is just anemic in so many areas. They'll beat Denver unless Manning's dead arm is revived. Other than that, I see a Pats vs Hawks Super Bowl.

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 12:09 PM
Bengals will try to cope w/o AJ Green today. Things just seem to be going Tom Brady's way this playoff season and his team has yet to play a game.
are you fucking high? Smile)

everyone in the football world knows the Ravens were the toughest possible matchup in the divisional round.

(im a Pats fan)

im not worried about Indy tho…Luck has been horrendous against us and we can push their defense around imo.
Denver…would be interesting

Colts 2nd half was so good. That defense was great.

Much improved from the Dallas game.

Dalton and Marvin Lewis are perfect for each other. Don't know how to win a playoff game.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Andy Dalton is a second tier quarterback. We're doomed to win anything with this guy.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 4 2015, 03:51 PM

What? Id say everything is going AGAINST him. For one he now has to play Baltimore next week in the worst match up possible for the Pats. Plus the Colts are going to win who are the second team I would hate to play behind the Ravens
Baltimore is a huge issue for us.
our offensive line has been shaky in the last 3 or 4 weeks and with Suggs and Dumervil rushing the ends, Brady could be in for hell.
also Flacco and company are not even remotely intimidated coming into Foxboro for a playoff game.

Indy tho…we've had our fair share of success against them in recent years lol.
id much rather play Indy than Denver in the AFC Championship (if we happen to get by Baltimore)

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 03:58 PM

I disagree. Baltimore plays tough, but New England has them at home and with the best secondary they've put on a field in the Tom Brady era.

Indianapolis is just anemic in so many areas. They'll beat Denver unless Manning's dead arm is revived. Other than that, I see a Pats vs Hawks Super Bowl.
Baltimore is 2-1 against Brady in recent years and were damn close to 3-0 as a Pats fan I'd rather play Denver at their best than play Baltimore

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Jan 4 2015, 04:00 PM

are you fucking high? Smile)

everyone in the football world knows the Ravens were the toughest possible matchup in the divisional round.

(im a Pats fan)

im not worried about Indy tho…Luck has been horrendous against us and we can push their defense around imo.
Denver…would be interesting
I didn't know the Ravens were indestructible. Last I checked, New England was the better team this year.

I'll stop smoking crack now. >Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Jan 4 2015, 04:07 PM

Baltimore is a huge issue for us.
our offensive line has been shaky in the last 3 or 4 weeks and with Suggs and Dumervil rushing the ends, Brady could be in for hell.
also Flacco and company are not even remotely intimidating coming into Foxboro for a playoff game.

Indy tho…we've had our fair of success against them in recent years lol.
id much rather play Indy than Denver in the AFC Championship (if we happen to get by Baltimore)
Yeah Indy is not as big a that as Baltimore but I think Luck is due for a huge game and I think its going to give him confidence that'll make him tough to beat

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 03:58 PM

the secondary matches up 1000x better against a team like Indy or Cincy than it does Baltimore.

Cincy (Green) and Indy (Hilton) have 1 true #1 WR that we can stick Revis on.
Baltimore has multiple weapons that we have to contend with…Revis will probably cover Steve Smith most of the time, but Torrey Smith is a bad matchup for Browner.
Browner will probably cover Daniels…maybe Logan Ryan on Torey Smith…not sure tbh

not to mention Baltimore's run game is infinitely better than Cincy or Indy.

and the defenses…Cincy has a good defense, but its Cincy lol
they can't win a playoff game.
Indy's defense scares nobody.

im not sure how you even came to the conclusion that Baltimore was best case scenario for the Pats, but to each their own.

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 04:08 PM

I didn't know the Ravens were indestructible. Last I checked, New England was the better team this year.

nobody said they were indestructible lol
you referred to them as the best possible matchup for the Pats, which is just flat out dumb as fuck

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 04:08 PM

New England has gone through three phases this year. All pertaining to the offensive line first they were awful.then great, now shaky. Phase two is the only one I'd be confident

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Jan 4 2015, 04:13 PM

nobody said they were indestructible lol
you referred to them as the best possible matchup for the Pats, which is just flat out dumb as fuck

I said things were going Brady's way. YOU interpreted as ^^^^

That's flat out dumb as fuck

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 02:08 PM

The Pats played the Ravens this year? No. So until they go up against each other, fans can go off head to head matchups. It's common sense.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 04:17 PM

saying things are going Brady's way means that Baltimore is the best matchup for the Pats.
thats not an interpretation…thats what you were saying.

feel free to explain yourself…ill wait...

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 04:17 PM

Might want to rephrase it then because that's exactly Joe I took it too...