Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 11 2015, 03:01 PM
Bucs release Michael Johnson. I guess that's good, but he was injured all season, so who knows how he'll perform, but it only saves us 2M. It does save us 5M next year though, so that's good.

I heard Chris Conte was visiting the Bucs...if you aren't a praying man, I'd start and pray they don't sign him...absolutely awful.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 11 2015, 03:01 PM

Yeah I agree Suh is the best NT.

Out of those CB's....I'd take Patrick Peterson.

Ehh Pat is prob the worst outta the ones I mentioned imo. Still really good tho

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 11 2015, 04:03 PM

I heard Chris Conte was visiting the Bucs...if you aren't a praying man, I'd start and pray they don't sign him...absolutely awful.

Yeah, not really interested in Conte. From everything I've heard, no Bucs fans really are. The only positive thing about it is he knows Lovie's system and for that alone will be better (hopefully) than Goldson... but that's not saying much. They both suck.

I'm happy about some of the other guys the Bucs are looking at, though.I think we really need to go hard at Derrick Morgan, especially now that Johnson is gone. There must be a replacement lined up. Stefan Wisniewski would help our line a lot too, both he and EDS can play C and Guard, so those two along with Mankins (and maybe drafting a LT) is a decent start at fixing the line a bit.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Mar 11 2015, 03:10 PM

Ehh Pat is prob the worst outta the ones I mentioned imo. Still really good tho

How do you figure? He's easily the best athlete and he can shut down anyone. Peterson does about everything.

Ryan Matthews to replace Shady McCoy? Bad move Chip. You'll be lucky if he can stay healthy a dozen games a year.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

BREAKING: Andre Johnson is a Colt. Texans all-time leader in Rec yds & TD agrees to 3-yr, $21M deal w/ Indianapolis.

Every other obstacle in the AFC gets better (Except the Ravens I guess) while the Pats get worse... Wonderful.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 11 2015, 03:19 PM

How do you figure? He's easily the best athlete and he can shut down anyone. Peterson does about everything.

He's obv not a guy I watch because I don't get AZ games, but according to PFF he got burned quite a bit last year and wasn't the best coverage wise. He's a great athlete and great player from what I have seen of him but I'm just going by what PFF said since like I said I don't get to watch him.

I do think he has potential to be the best CB tho.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 11 2015, 03:20 PM
Ryan Matthews to replace Shady McCoy? Bad move Chip. You'll be lucky if he can stay healthy a dozen games a year.

He's really good when healthy but I think they'd be lucky to even get a half dozen games outta him :lol:

Eagles putting alot of faith in some very injury prone players, not really seeing what their endgame is, unless it's to start Mark Sanchez.

Good move by the Colts, their definitely improving.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Mar 11 2015, 03:29 PM

He's obv not a guy I watch because I don't get AZ games, but according to PFF he got burned quite a bit last year and wasn't the best coverage wise. He's a great athlete and great player from what I have seen of him but I'm just going by what PFF said since like I said I don't get to watch him.

I do think he has potential to be the best CB tho.
PFF actually ranked Cromartie ahead of Peterson, i believe.
Peterson has crazy potential tho…so athletic

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Follow
Former Cowboys LB Bruce Carter signing in Tampa Bay, per source.

Really like this for Bucs. I'm guessing he'll line up as Mike. Linebackers looking pretty good, gotta work on our lines though :-s

Bills released TE Scott Chandler, most likely means they're close to getting Charles Clay.

If the Bills can get Clay and Harvin, that's looking really nice for next year. Watkins, Woods, Harvin at WR, Charles Clay at TE, Shady McCoy at RB, I like that

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 11 2015, 03:42 PM

PFF actually ranked Cromartie ahead of Peterson, i believe.
Peterson has crazy potential tho…so athletic

Wow lol yeah i agree. Dudes potential is limitless

Pats sign a CB that the fucking Raiders didn't even tender.
Awesome

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Mar 11 2015, 04:45 PM
Bills released TE Scott Chandler, most likely means they're close to getting Charles Clay.

If the Bills can get Clay and Harvin, that's looking really nice for next year. Watkins, Woods, Harvin at WR, Charles Clay at TE, Shady McCoy at RB, I like that
Ilike