Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Mar 25 2015, 01:54 PM
It's iight Geno gonna make this rivalry exciting again :lol:

But fr I watch alotta Jets games and like Alex said, it hasn't been the same. It's back now tho imo
Fitzpatrick you mean Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Hi-C@Mar 25 2015, 01:54 PM

Fitzpatrick you mean Smile)

Smh I ain't got nothin to say lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Mar 25 2015, 01:46 PM

Again? Where have you been? Pats-Jets games are almost always exciting.
About as interesting as watching a grown man in a fist fight with a kindergartener

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

"Meaningless" lol

We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 25 2015, 02:14 PM

About as interesting as watching a grown man in a fist fight with a kindergartener

Maybe you're thinking of the Colts. Jets have been far more interesting in recent years, bud.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Mar 25 2015, 02:20 PM

Maybe you're thinking of the Colts. Jets have been far more interesting in recent years, bud.
No they havent.... I really could care less about a game against a trash team who has had zero chance of making the playoffs for the past few years. Theres nothing interesting about it. New England wins, its to be expected. NYJ wins who really cares? NY isnt making the playoffs, the Dolphins are trash as is Buffalo. That finally seems to be changing and might make the games mean something again.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Mar 25 2015, 02:20 PM

the Jets-Pats playoff game was the height of the rivalry.
true hatred after that game.

after the buttfumble game, most fans had stopped caring about the Jets.
it went from hatred to just straight up laughing at them as a franchise.
now with Revis leaving the Pats to go back to the Jets, the hatred is there.

thats more what i was trying to say…maybe i didn't word it correctly, because the games themselves have been good.

In Bill We Trust!

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Mar 25 2015, 01:46 PM

Again? Where have you been? Pats-Jets games are almost always exciting.

Pats-Jets games have been meaningless for the last what 4 seasons? I think 2010 was the last time a regular season or playoff game between the two teams meant anything...right? And the pats have a +87 scoring differential against the Jets since 2010 in the regular season.

It'll be interesting again this season for probably the first game because of the story lines, and then it won't matter again :lol:

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Mar 25 2015, 04:36 PM
It'll be interesting again this season for probably the first game because of the story lines, and then it won't matter again :lol:
Smile)

we'll see…I'm in the minority in thinking the Jets could be a 10 win team.
I definitely wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong tho lol

1st round tonight Smile

I'm hoping Byron Jones or Jalen Collins falls to the Pats

I wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys grab Gordon if he's there or Kevin Johnson if he's there. Mayock doesn't have either falling to Dallas, instead has Collins. As long as it's defense they pick if Gordon isn't there I'll be happy.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 09:06 AM
1st round tonight Smile

I'm hoping Byron Jones or Jalen Collins falls to the Pats

I'm thinking they'll both be there, maybe not Collins.

I'm excited for the draft tho, main things I'll be hoping for are the Jets not picking a QB :lol: and the Falcons grabbing Gurley, Shane Ray or maybe Gregory. I don't want Beasley at all

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Apr 30 2015, 09:25 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys grab Gordon if he's there or Kevin Johnson if he's there. Mayock doesn't have either falling to Dallas, instead has Collins. As long as it's defense they pick if Gordon isn't there I'll be happy.

I'm guessing MG3 is gonna be gone, I feel like Gurley will go top 10-15 so somebody will jump up to get Gordon (could be Dallas tho).

Also speaking of Johnson, I love that dude lol I think he'll be maybe the best or second best corner in the draft. Surprised more people aren't talking about him earlier.

RIPDAVE

Heard Peterson should be on the move today, no clue where.

Also, sad that Dallas needs defensive line and we might not get a good pick... Want Malcolm Brown to fall, would be heaven tbh