Create Account

Top prospect scrum

In this breaking report, we break down the prospects training camp scrum that occurred just hours ago. Vlad MCZ top prospect for the draft class this year, laid out Mitchell Dambach’s drill line mate Damien Wert. Mitchell quickly came to the answer laying out MCZ before the others at camp held back the two from going at it. Mitchell was forced off the ice before anything to heated started. In this exclusive we have an interview from him, here is what he had to say:

Interview What happened out there?
Mitchell: Damien was skating towards the puck after I dumped it in, MCZ came in with a big hit that blindsided him and Damien went down in pain. Damien and I have been working well together, I clear the net to set him up for great scoring chances. My anger quickly got the better of me as I returned the favor to MCZ, the guys grabbed me and I was thrown off the ice for the rest of the day.

Interview How will this impact you going forward?
Mitchell: I leave it on the ice and hope he can as well. Line mates are a family, we protect our own and I am sure he would appreciate that in reverse.

Interview You mentioned last week you thought the Whalers needed more intensity, is this what you were talking about?
Mitchell: Today was just practice, if it would had been a game I might have caused my team a game misconduct penalty. I do not want to take stupid penalties, but I won’t stand by after a dirty hit is laid against my team mates.

Currently Mitchell is estimated to be drafted in the second/third round due to his lack of skating ability. But what he does bring is intensity and loyalty, something this draft seems to be lacking. Will his stock rise or fall after this scrum? Tell us, we want to hear from you!

Mitchell will go before McZ tbh. As will the inactives. And next seasons draft class.

Nice little write up! Cheers Activity >>>>> all in the drafts

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Mar 30 2015, 11:06 AM
Mitchell will go before McZ tbh. As will the inactives. And next seasons draft class.

Nice little write up!  Cheers Activity >>>>> all in the drafts

Haha, next seasons lol. Is his player the equivalent to ho-sang

You showed him good thanks man :lol: awesome article 12/10

Quote:Originally posted by Dambach@Mar 30 2015, 12:18 PM

Haha, next seasons lol. Is his player the equivalent to ho-sang

What a comparison, never thought of that :lol:
Give this guy a medal.