Create Account

Choose Your Own Adventure Story/Game

Great start!

So whose characters are in? Or is it more fun not knowing? Probably be easier to make unbiased story decisions if we didnt. Lol

I'm okay if you guys want to share amongst yourselves. I do want those involved however to make your decisions based on the character in the story, not the member who created the character so if you can do that even knowing who's who I am not saying don't share Smile

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Great start... looking forward to more.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Just curious because this seems pretty fun. Would you maybe turn this into a more revolving door type thing where characters die (most likely due to the actions of other characters in scenarios where other characters have the chance to save where it makes sense ex. I choose to let maxy get eatten -> decision moves to PLL whose standing right next to me in story if he wants to save Maxy. He also chooses to not help-> Maxy dead)

This could open up spots for new characters people could bring in. I don't know how intense you want to get into this but this would be pretty cool.

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Apr 18 2015, 08:39 PM
Just curious because this seems pretty fun. Would you maybe turn this into a more revolving door type thing where characters die (most likely due to the actions of other characters in scenarios where other characters have the chance to save where it makes sense ex. I choose to let maxy get eatten -> decision moves to PLL whose standing right next to me in story if he wants to save Maxy. He also chooses to not help-> Maxy dead)

This could open up spots for new characters people could bring in. I don't know how intense you want to get into this but this would be pretty cool.
Yeah I intend on having some scenarios like that where several people will be presented in a scenario :D Got some big stuff planned. I want to write more but I feel sick right now and just want to lie in bed lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 18 2015, 08:40 PM

Yeah I intend on having some scenarios like that where several people will be presented in a scenario :D Got some big stuff planned. I want to write more but I feel sick right now and just want to lie in bed lol.

Right on. Sounds awesome. Get some rest so we can go all out! Haha

Part 2!

Code:
We pick up right where we left off. Rich is disturbed by the news but intrigued by it at the same time. Mike grabs the bottle of water from the cooler and hands it to Rich, Rich opens the bottle and drinks a huge gulp, leaving about half the bottle, knowing he might not know when he will get another drink. He wipes his lips with his shirt sleeve, puts the water bottle on the floor next to his seat and asks “So, what are your plans? Are you guys going to just stay here or are you heading out of the city?” Mike looks straight ahead, not making eye contact, “Yeah, we’re going to leave the city, just not yet…” Rich retorts “Why not?”  Mike hesitates, “Well we got food, water and shelter here for the time being, the other two aren’t in any rush and as far as I’m concerned this is our best bet currently” Rich sits silently, he rubs his eyes and asks “So… Where do we go from here?” Mike looks at him “We?” he says with a puzzled look on his face. Rich’s eyes get wide “I, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to overstep, I’m, I… I just, I’m sorry, this is the first human contact I’ve had since the looters and I got a bit ahead of myself… I’m sorry” Mike smirks a bit “Naw man, we wouldn’t throw you out on the streets, you seem like a good dude, and based on the fact I coulda snapped your neck 5 minutes ago and you didn’t even attempt to get free tells me you’re hardly a threat…”

The two continue to talk, but their voices become muffled as focus shifts to the back office where one of the others awakens. A relatively tall female, slender build with long blond hair secured back in a pony tail, and hazel eyes that look disheartened and broken by the world she now populates, dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. She hears the voices echoing from the adjacent room, one familiar and one she’s never heard, she slowly opens the door to attempt to get a glimpse. The door squeaks and the two voices occupying the pharmacy look towards her. “Hey Jaime” Mike says. She responds “Hi” she inches forward a bit unsure, keeping her eyes warily on Rich “Oh, this is Rich, he wandered in here looking for water… He’s no harm” Jaime still sheepish “You… You trust him?” Mike looks at her “I don’t know if I "trust" him, but he’s given me no reason NOT to trust him thus far. He seems honest and straight up, we’re just talking. Rich used to be a big business-man in the city. He’s been trying to find a way out of the city, but as you know well, it’s not easy to survive out here on your own” Jaime looks a bit more comfortable but still unsure “And how do we know he’s not one of… Them?” she says Mike reaches into his waistband and pulls out a pistol, “Well we don’t, but I’m not exactly unprepared” Rich leans back at the prospect of a gun being aimed at him. “Whoa, whoa, I’m not one of them! Put that away!!!” Mike laughs and Jaime does too. Mike puts the pistol back in his waistband as Jaime joins the two, finding a seat on top of the counter.

The three continue to talk, but Mike, who’s now been up for about 24 hours straight dozes off. Rich and Jaime are both awake, Jaime is still unsure of Rich, but as they talk she thinks about how she was in the same situation 3 days ago and how Mike took her and Gavin, the fourth member of their group into the pharmacy giving them the benefit of the doubt. She feels she owes Mike, the same respect to trust Rich. Rich asks “So what did you, do, before, you know all of this?” Jaime repositions herself to get comfortable “I was a veterinary assistant, I worked with animals” Rich responds “Oh, that’s interesting. Are you from here or?”, she smiles “Born and raised” the two chuckle as Mike falls into a deeper sleep rolling onto his side. “Mike seems like a good guy” Rich says, “Yeah he’s got a huge heart. He looks for the best in people, I mean I’ve only known him for a couple days but he’s done his best to make us feel welcomed”. Rich responds “Us?” Jaime sits up “Oh right, you haven’t met Gavin, he and I lived near eachother, we were really close to where the outbreak started. He came home from work when he heard of the outbreak to find… His family wasn’t his family anymore…” Rich looks deeply saddened “Wow…” he says. Jaime continues “I was in my house but those… Things were breaking down my door. He saved me. We’ve been traveling together ever since.” Rich asks “You’ve only known Mike for a couple days?” Jaime nods “He brought us in a couple days ago when he found us wandering down Main St.” Rich looks confused “Main St.? That’s at least 4 miles away, Mike hasn’t been here since the start?” Jaime looks a bit puzzled “He has… But he was… He hasn’t told you?” Rich looks intrigued “Told me what?” Jaime, now uncomfortable as she realizes Mike hasn’t told Rich why he hasn’t left the city. “It’s nothing” she says.

The door to the office opens as she finishes talking, a tall red headed man, full beard, dressed in what appears to be a paramedic uniform, he looks at Jaime and the sleeping Mike, looking for an answer as to who the stranger is in the pharmacy. After a few seconds of no-one offering the answer he’s looking for he asks “Who is he?” Jaime responds “This is Rich, Rich this is Gavin” before Gavin or Rich can say anything a loud screech is heard outside the pharmacy. All 3 shift their vision to the door, Jaime nudges Mike to wake him up. They hear slow lumbering steps before seeing their origin. One of the infected is passing in front of the door, the 4 survivors fall silent hoping it will pass. It turns, entering the store as Rich gets his first real look at the infected that plague his homeland. The beast looks like it was once human, but it’s clear something has changed. The lower jaw hangs low leaving a gaping mouth, the eyes glassy, the skin a pale lifeless grey, a desaturated shade of what it once was. The four sink behind a shelving unit, They do not make a sound terrified of what might happen if they do. The infected appears to stop moving and stands in the store. Mike whispers “Great… This fuckin thing is just going to stand there… We gotta get to the office” Gavin turns and crouch walks towards the office, Rich does the same, Jaime turns to do the same, and as she starts to walk her foot hits Rich’s water bottle that was left on the floor, it tips over and makes a small clang against the metal shelving unit. The infected lets out a scream as it shifts to look at the 4 survivors. Gavin and Rich shuffle to the office, Jaime looks panicked and tries to do the same as Mike pushes her along, the Infected starts to move in their direction, unable to run, but without much ground to make up.

And we will have our first decision made!

I'm dick(rich) Johnson btw

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1314105

This will be posted in the OP This is the topic where you can go that will JUST have the chapters posted. Here will be where discussion can happen and critiques and what not Smile

Hewly feck! Intensity

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Vote to throw Jamie to the beast! Lol.

Btw will it be shown where there is a vote and who voted what?

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Apr 19 2015, 03:33 PM
Vote to throw Jamie to the beast! Lol.

Btw will it be shown where there is a vote and who voted what?
It's gonna be based on who is involved in it. So each persons response to the situation will be written Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 19 2015, 04:38 PM

It's gonna be based on who is involved in it. So each persons response to the situation will be written Smile
I hope I'm not spamming you enough :ph34r:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I already forget my characters name, but I'll remember when I see it Smile)

[Image: creller_dragons.png]