Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 03:57 PM

If the Pats don't take him at the end of the 2nd I'll be upset

You think they'd still take him even after Hernandez? I mean I assume Collins is innocent in this case, but there's no way to know for sure.

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 30 2015, 03:59 PM

You think they'd still take him even after Hernandez? I mean I assume Collins is innocent in this case, but there's no way to know for sure.
oh i don't think they will Smile)
I'm just saying ill be upset when they don't lol

More interested in tomorrow's rounds since it's a given that we're taking Jameis. Personally would rather Mariota but I have faith in the process the Bucs have undertaken. Kinda.

Now if we trade up, that'd be interesting. Personally I'd like to see us use 34th on a left tackle if one is there, but trading up for a pass rusher could work too. Gregory is a beast but a bit of an idiot, too.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 04:21 PM

oh i don't think they will Smile)
I'm just saying ill be upset when they don't lol

Oh I misread what you said :lol:

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Apr 30 2015, 05:19 PM
More interested in tomorrow's rounds since it's a given that we're taking Jameis. Personally would rather Mariota but I have faith in the process the Bucs have undertaken. Kinda.

Now if we trade up, that'd be interesting. Personally I'd like to see us use 34th on a left tackle if one is there, but trading up for a pass rusher could work too. Gregory is a beast but a bit of an idiot, too.

I think Jake Fisher could be good at 34, but apparently there's alotta talk of him going in the first now. But Gregory would be a steal there, top 5-10 talent easily. Then again idk if I can see them taking Jameis and Gregory :lol:

RIPDAVE

Colts better take an ot or a guy in the secondary

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

My hope is Cedric Ogbuehi at 34 but that's not going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if that's who we want to trade up for, tbh, rather than a pass rusher.

Okay now i'm super hyped on Mariota

Cmon Chip Kelley make me proud

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I wish Kevin Costner was our GM Smile)

Elliot Harrison ‏@HarrisonNFL 9m9 minutes ago
Still don't feel overly confident the Bucs are taking Winston.

:-?

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Apr 30 2015, 04:32 PM
Elliot Harrison ‏@HarrisonNFL  9m9 minutes ago
Still don't feel overly confident the Bucs are taking Winston.

:-?

Bro, if they take Mariota...

Damn...

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 30 2015, 06:34 PM

Bro, if they take Mariota...

Damn...

They're gonna take Winston, still interesting that not everyone is so sure though. Makes the pick a bit more interesting.

Any links where I can watch this online?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

HOLY SHIT EAGLES AND MARIOTA TRADE

glances as they walk by each other in the draft room ( Crybaby )

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 30 2015, 05:21 PM

Oh I misread what you said :lol:
I should have said when instead of if lol