Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Apr 30 2015, 07:50 PM
Bears gotta take Kevin White, no?

Prob but I wish they wouldn't lol

RIPDAVE

Fuck lol

RIPDAVE

As a native Floridian I'm disappointed in the Bucs and their drafting... I guess selling tickets is more important than actually winning a game. ._.

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Apr 30 2015, 04:56 PM
As a native Floridian I'm disappointed in the Bucs and their drafting... I guess selling tickets is more important than actually winning a game. ._.
Uh... What? Jameis is going to be a stud. it's the right choice.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Apr 30 2015, 07:57 PM

Uh... What? Jameis is going to be a stud. it's the right choice.
Marcus > Jameis

You can't tell me they didn't draft him with the intention of selling seats. He has a massive following in FSU, and there are still many people upset with his "transgressions". I'm from Zephyrhills, FL the town where the girl grew up in. They could've done better.

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Apr 30 2015, 05:01 PM

Marcus > Jameis

You can't tell me they didn't draft him with the intention of selling seats. He has a massive following in FSU, and there are still many people upset with his "transgressions". I'm from Zephyrhills, FL the town where the girl grew up in. They could've done better.
No, Marcus will not be better than Jameis. Tickets are all well and good, but he will be the best QB in the draft regardless and will be a pro bowl QB in this league.

Quote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10s10 seconds ago

Rams surprise coming....
2 retweets 2 favorites

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Apr 30 2015, 08:03 PM

No, Marcus will not be better than Jameis. Tickets are all well and good, but he will be the best QB in the draft regardless and will be a pro bowl QB in this league.
Highly doubtful. The Bucs have been playing poorly for god knows how long and a single player isn't going to make a significant difference. When the season rolls around and the Bucs show no sign of betterment then it will further prove he was the incorrect choice. If they actually move in a positive direction then I will eat my words, but that's highly unlikely. :lol:

Gurley! What the fuck.

Gurley is an odd pick IMO lol. Tre Mason is a beast, Gurley is better but they have needs elsewhere.

RIPDAVE

Masons fantasy stock is done

I think I might have been the only one calling Gurley to the Rams.
I called that looong ago.

Quote:Originally posted by princekyle@Apr 30 2015, 05:19 PM
I think I might have been the only one calling Gurley to the Rams.
I called that looong ago.
Yeah but what were you on at the time? That doesn't count Kyle

For real though unreal call by you if that's true. Well done.