Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@May 1 2015, 08:19 PM

Everything I read was that a lot of teams think he is actually a good kid, but he suffers from anxiety/depression.

Yup basically. And nobody wants to deal with the weed issues after Josh Gordon. Don't agree with the NFLs rules but nobody wants to lose a good player for a year or more which I get lol

RIPDAVE

Really happy with the Cowboys draft so far. Needed to improve our defense and I think it has with Jones and Gregory.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@May 1 2015, 08:20 PM
Dallas is no stranger to this though tbh

Pacman Jones
Dez
Sam Hurd
TO

They got a good thing in place to make these guys good. I'm happy.

3rd round better be a RB though to give McFadden breathers

Idk if they did a good job with any of them but Dez tho :lol:

Also their third round pick (if it's an RB) would prob beat out McFadden

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@May 1 2015, 07:21 PM
Really happy with the Cowboys draft so far. Needed to improve our defense and I think it has with Jones and Gregory.

We need a DL and I'm not sure who is left that we want

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 1 2015, 08:19 PM

Yikes, that's worrisome. Hopefully he doesn't become a headcase (Or anymore of one) and can stay clean. Or the league could move out of the 1980's and just make it legal to smoke pot Smile)

Yeah...its a dumbass rule lol

RIPDAVE

I'm not watching the draft life because of the game, so I could be behind quite a bit Tongue

But I'm gonna predict the Pats take Jaelan Strong if he's there. Or the huge shocker and restock our murder suspect quota and take La'El Collins

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

NFL really needs to look at altering the laws for Weed because its so archaic.

Mind you America is very archaic in this as well.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 1 2015, 08:22 PM
I'm not watching the draft life because of the game, so I could be behind quite a bit Tongue

But I'm gonna predict the Pats take Jaelan Strong if he's there. Or the huge shocker and restock our murder suspect quota and take La'El Collins

Strong would be a really good pick...I honestly don't get how he's still on the board. Rich get richer if the Pats pick him up :lol:

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@May 1 2015, 07:21 PM

Idk if they did a good job with any of them but Dez tho :lol:

Also their third round pick (if it's an RB) would prob beat out McFadden

I think they've made it known that, while McFadden is a stop-gap, he will be a starter.

And Pacman never got in trouble inDallas IIRC, TO wasn't as bad as he was other places, and Sam Hurd was under the radar so that may be against us.

I hope Dallas nabs someone like Carl Davis or Ajayi, but we'll probably end up with Texas A&M's guard in the 3rd.

Quinten Rollins to the Packers...love that pick. Seen some tape and stuff and love what I see. He's gonna be great IMO

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@May 1 2015, 08:26 PM

I think they've made it known that, while McFadden is a stop-gap, he will be a starter.

And Pacman never got in trouble inDallas IIRC, TO wasn't as bad as he was other places, and Sam Hurd was under the radar so that may be against us.

I hope Dallas nabs someone like Carl Davis or Ajayi, but we'll probably end up with Texas A&M's guard in the 3rd.

I thought Pac got in trouble there but maybe not pol

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@May 1 2015, 06:19 PM
An anonymous exec said that he was using marijuana to deal with his anxiety/depression and teams were worried about that

I think NFL teams were more worried about him not showing up to interviews. I mean as an employer what would you think of a prospective employee didn't show up? You wouldn't hire him.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@May 1 2015, 07:28 PM

I thought Pac got in trouble there but maybe not pol

He got in trouble in Cincy, cleaned up here, then got back in trouble elsewhere IIRC

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@May 1 2015, 08:29 PM

He got in trouble in Cincy, cleaned up here, then got back in trouble elsewhere IIRC

He got in trouble in Tennessee, and seemed to clean up in Dallas but was released because he tried ordering a shooting or some shit like that.

He's been clean in Cincy though

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 1 2015, 07:31 PM

He got in trouble in Tennessee, and seemed to clean up in Dallas but was released because he tried ordering a shooting or some shit like that.

He's been clean in Cincy though

Ah, thank you!

Then in that case, hope he does well. Gregory will be around guys like Sean Lee in that LB core, good guys like Spencer too. Hopefully will be good influences.