Create Account

2015 NHL Draft Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Apr 22 2015, 02:53 PM

McDavid for...

Eichel+2015 1st?
I read one on Bleacher Report that was interesting... Something I doubt would ever happen, but was interesting none-the-less. Basically they compared it to the Gretzky trade.

Basically what it boiled down to was this

To Toronto: 1st overall, Nikita Nikitin, Teddy Purcell

To Edmonton: Nazem Kadri, Dion Phaneuf, Jonathan Bernier, Jake Gardiner, Stuart Percy, 6th overall, Toronto's 2017 1st rounder, Nashville's 2015 1st.

Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Apr 22 2015, 04:05 PM
But hurt Leaf fans. I still hate Boston, Toronto and Philadelphia more.
Edmonton is my most hated awful team that's for sure Smile)

Edmonton is probably the only team in the league, where I don't actively hate a bunch of their players, I don't hate their fanbase, yet absolutely despise them as a franchise Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@Apr 22 2015, 01:43 PM

Yeahthat

At the moment I hate them more than my only hated team Montreal. Unless they trade 1st overall and something else to Arizona for OEL and 3rd overall (Hanifin)  and actually make a smart trade for once... But ARI would never trade OEL

Not a smart trade Smile)

[Image: hallsy.png]

Thinking Marner now more than Strome. Marner is Gilmour 2.0..... Oh boy can't go wrong with Hanifin or Marner. Both will be solid selections.

any of you guys Moncton fans?

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 12 2015, 04:44 PM
any of you guys Moncton fans?

I'm a Q season ticket holder, see Wildcats play frequently. But not a fan of theirs.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@May 12 2015, 03:46 PM

I'm a Q season ticket holder, see Wildcats play frequently. But not a fan of theirs.
how good is Garland?
any chance he is another Gaudreau?

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 12 2015, 04:46 PM

how good is Garland?
any chance he is another Gaudreau?

He is good, very good, in the Q. I would hesitate to suggest he could do that, though. I'd be surprised if he could replicate the junior season he had this year again next year if Barbashev is taken from him (AHL eligible), and the team loses some of his supporting cast. He's a diver, which is annoying, but not to take away from his skill. These are the types of guys who prove you wrong though, so maybe.

I don't think he has the speed to burn that a guy like Tyler Johnson, for example, has, but he is probably a comparable. That's obviously high expectations to say he'd produce like Johnson, but I think that's a stylistic comparable.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@May 12 2015, 03:53 PM

He is good, very good, in the Q. I would hesitate to suggest he could do that, though. I'd be surprised if he could replicate the junior season he had this year again next year if Barbashev is taken from him (AHL eligible), and the team loses some of his supporting cast. He's a diver, which is annoying, but not to take away from his skill. These are the types of guys who prove you wrong though, so maybe.

I don't think he has the speed to burn that a guy like Tyler Johnson, for example, has, but he is probably a comparable. That's obviously high expectations to say he'd produce like Johnson, but I think that's a stylistic comparable.
hmm…he has me intrigued because he's from Mass and he's a smally.
the diver label sucks tho

hopefully the B's take him in the mid/later rounds and he stops that.

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 12 2015, 05:01 PM

hmm…he has me intrigued because he's from Mass and he's a smally.
the diver label sucks tho

hopefully the B's take him in the mid/later rounds and he stops that.

I'm bias 'cuz CB and Moncton are rivals, but to me, he's a diver Wink

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@May 12 2015, 04:05 PM

I'm bias 'cuz CB and Moncton are rivals, but to me, he's a diver Wink
ah ic Smile)

Tez what y'sayin bout Beauviller?

I riot if the Flyers take Crouse. That is all

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@May 12 2015, 05:21 PM
Tez what y'sayin bout Beauviller?

Haven't seen Shawinigan enough to comment, but I like what I've heard about him.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@May 12 2015, 04:28 PM

Haven't seen Shawinigan enough to comment, but I like what I've heard about him.
u need a kick in the chin