Create Account

SHL NHL Mock Draft Official Thread

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@May 29 2015, 12:31 PM

That is one ranking I do not agree with. And your six D ahead of Chabot? I can see 3, maybe 4
No it was 6 D ahead of Meloche, and I see Bracco as a definite late-teens/early-20's first rounder, when you look at other comparable 1st rounders from USHL in recent years, Bracco blows away their point totals.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 29 2015, 12:33 PM

No it was 6 D ahead of Meloche, and I see Bracco as a definite late-teens/early-20's first rounder, when you look at other comparable 1st rounders from USHL in recent years, Bracco blows away their point totals.
Oh Meloche, my bad but still Eyebrow

I don't think the pick is unrealistic because all of the players are like the same in this part of the draft but in reality, I think Bracco waits until the second round. I have a couple guys ahead of him

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@May 29 2015, 12:36 PM

Oh Meloche, my bad but still Eyebrow

I don't think the pick is unrealistic because all of the players are like the same in this part of the draft but in reality, I think Bracco waits until the second round. I have a couple guys ahead of him
I'd be shocked if Bracco slides into Round 2, and if he does i'll pray he slides to NJ at #36 Tongue I'm really high on Bracco though, only knock on him is size but if you have the skill to overcome it, it's not an issue.

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 29 2015, 12:38 PM

I'd be shocked if Bracco slides into Round 2, and if he does i'll pray he slides to NJ at #36 Tongue I'm really high on Bracco though, only knock on him is size but if you have the skill to overcome it, it's not an issue.
Jersey native playing for the Devils? What could be better?*

*playing for a team they actually root for like the Flyers or Rangers Wink

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@May 29 2015, 12:42 PM

Jersey native playing for the Devils? What could be better?*

*playing for a team they actually root for like the Flyers or Rangers Wink
Bracco played his youth hockey for the NJ Rockets, so he actually played his youth hockey in Prudential Center Tongue So that would be awesome.

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 29 2015, 12:44 PM

Bracco played his youth hockey for the NJ Rockets, so he actually played his youth hockey in Prudential Center Tongue So that would be awesome.
Oh I know. I played against him when we were younger.

Some might argue that there's some better forwards left on the board right now, but..

The Columbus Blue Jackets select Brock Boeser with the 27th pick of the 2015 draft!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@May 29 2015, 01:14 PM
Some might argue that there's some better forwards left on the board right now, but..

The Columbus Blue Jackets select Brock Boeser with the 27th pick of the 2015 draft!
Boeser is sick, pretty high on most of the USHL players in this year's draft

<div align="center">The Arizona Coyotes are very proud to select, from the Niagara Ice Dogs, Vince Dunn!

[Image: nid_4_vince_dunn_ep.jpg]

[Image: 72r4tia.png]</div>

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@May 29 2015, 11:25 AM
I saw what you wrote Wink

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 29 2015, 01:26 PM

I saw what you wrote Wink
Nope, never happened Stfu

Tampa Bay Lighting draft Oliver Kylington, D

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 29 2015, 01:31 PM
And there he goes finally. Was the one other guy I was debating staying at 27 for

Also the guy I was trying to move up for earlier :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 29 2015, 01:31 PM
Steal IMO, didn't think he'd fall that far