Create Account

Same Sex Marriage

Lesbians pls

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@May 21 2012, 11:27 PM

And the biggest reason same sex marriage is frowned upon is because of religion anyway.

It's not right. You have to marry someone of the opposite sex. You can only love one person. Religion needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to tell me what to do. I do what I want.

Maybe, but I know a lot of people who don't like it just because it disgusts them and it's not natural.

Ok. Then why are you even listening to religion? They don't need to shut the fuck up. You just need to ignore it if you dont like it and move on with your own life.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@May 21 2012, 11:30 PM

No need to disprove his existence when there is no proof for it all.

Oh here we go. There is always atleast one. :facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 08:35 PM

Maybe, but I know a lot of people who don't like it just because it disgusts them and it's not natural.

Ok. Then why are you even listening to religion? They don't need to shut the fuck up. You just need to ignore it if you dont like it and move on with your own life.

then get your religious friends to stop trying to convert me please

i'm not athiest, nor a catholic, i have no opinions, i dont care what a guy did over 2000 years ago, so please don't knock on my door and expect me to listen to your jabble.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 08:35 PM

You just need to ignore it if you dont like it and move on with your own life.
Kinda hard for the Gays and Lesbians to ignore it when its blatantly ruining their lives and stopping them from doing something that everyone else can just because "we don't like it"

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by deedz@May 21 2012, 11:43 PM

then get your religious friends to stop trying to convert me please

i'm not athiest, nor a catholic, i have no opinions, i dont care what a guy did over 2000 years ago, so please don't knock on my door and expect me to listen to your jabble.

My religious friends? I'm catholic, but I'm not overly religious. I went to public school all my life. I've never read the bible. I've never even really studied the religion at all. I couldn't give you three Saints and their names. But I do believe in God. Stop making me out to be one of those preachers. One thing I can't stand are those atheists who mock religion and act like elitist ****s like they're smarter because they don't have religion.

The theory of there being a God is just as valid than everything including life, planets, and the universe coming from absolutely nothing. How retarded does it sound that in the theory of evolution, humans originated from a pre-biotic soup that got hit by lightning a bunch of times?

I have my own thoughts and theories and I do believe in some parts of evolution. Definitely not the whole thing. Same goes with religion.

Back onto the topic of gay marriage though. I think it would help their cause if they represents themselves in a respectful manner. If they just toned it down and acted with class, I'm sure it would help their cause. Instead you see dudes in pink yoga pants and sparkly scarves prancing down the street and talking like complete retards. Do you expect to get anywhere acting like that? How is anyone suppose to take you seriously?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 08:57 PM

How retarded does it sound that in the theory of evolution, humans originated from a pre-biotic soup that got hit by lightning a bunch of times?

I know you're not christian but.. I thought this was a perfect answer to ^
[Image: christianity.JPG]

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Yes the hate on homosexuals started because of religion. They believed that if you were a homosexual, it was a disease etc. Can't even begin.

Discord are for plebs

I like gays that are like Oscar from the office.

I don't like gays that are like kolton from the last season of survivor.

But thats the same with straight people you wont like all of them.

As I've said marry who you love and dgaf how other people judge you.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@May 21 2012, 10:11 PM

I know you're not christian but.. I thought this was a perfect answer to ^
[Image: christianity.JPG]

I saw something similar to this that related to Christianity and homosexuality. It read something like this.

Christians think

Walking on water is natural
Turning water into wine natural
coming back from the dead natural

but homosexuality is unnatural.

Religion is a dying institution. As is marriage which is too bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 11:35 PM
gay marriage is illegal in many states in America strictly because of conflicts with religion (mainly catholicism).
not because it grosses people out

thats the issue here

I'm for it. One of my good friends is gay and in no way changes to way I view him.

What I dislike though is people outlawing it because the bible said so. If someone can give me 2-3 verses of Jesus saying something against homosexuality in the bible I may have a little more respect for those people.

But I also hate people who get so up in arms about it not being legalized. They are just as bad.

For me, it's your life. Love is love, why does it matter to people? Some people can find it weird or uncomfortable (I was when my friend came out, but got over it in about a day) but that's no reason to hate people who are gay or lesbian.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Actually this is the greatest answer to this whole topic...

Watch this.

Ooh let's get into a religion argument, I took a whole course on this.