What are you currently listening to?

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@May 23 2012, 02:02 PM

Lmao not really

Nickleback is the worst band ever lol

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@May 23 2012, 03:05 PM

Nickleback is the worst band ever lol

#stereotypes #haters gonna hate #own opinion

Honestly I dont understand where the hate for Nickelback comes from...I quite frankly love their music and listen to it quite often.. But I respect your opinion.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@May 23 2012, 05:42 PM

#stereotypes #haters gonna hate #own opinion

*notstereotype *nothating *generalconcensus

there is proof on youtube where they play two of their songs at the same time and they sound the same

I have been in love with this song for the past week; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO5hmEHSyCg

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@May 23 2012, 06:47 PM

*notstereotype *nothating *generalconcensus

there is proof on youtube where they play two of their songs at the same time and they sound the same

Considering that it's not actually possible for two different songs to sounds exactly the same, the degree to which two songs by the same band are similar can be argued in both directions extensively. 

Whats so bad about a singer not changing his voice.....The lyrics are nothing like each other and its the way Chad sings.... As I said I respect your opinion and wasnt looking for a debate Tongue

Oh also I am also a huge Three Days Grace fan.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Any prog rap fans here?
Flo-bots?

Quote:Originally posted by shanYe@Jun 7 2012, 04:50 PM
Any prog rap fans here?
Flo-bots?

Not a big rap fan at all really, but there are some exceptions. Flobots are one of those exceptions, for me. I quite like them.

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Jun 7 2012, 03:51 PM

Not a big rap fan at all really, but there are some exceptions. Flobots are one of those exceptions, for me. I quite like them.

They have some sick songs.

Stand Up, Superhero. My favourites.

Mord Fustang - Electric Dream and also Lick the Rainbow.

What's the most embarassing thing on peoples iPods?

i got a lot of embarrasing music aha
like beautiful by christina guilera

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jun 7 2012, 08:57 PM
i got a lot of embarrasing music aha
like beautiful by christina guilera

Sometimes I just stare at your avatar.

Quote:Originally posted by shanYe@Jun 7 2012, 05:34 PM
What's the most embarassing thing on peoples iPods?

I don't really think there is any music that is embarrassing as long as you like it. But if there was, I have the whole Carly Rae-Jepsen album on there

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 7 2012, 09:41 PM

I don't really think there is any music that is embarrassing as long as you like it. But if there was, I have the whole Carly Rae-Jepsen album on there

I love Call Me Maybe, It is so catchy and I can't get it out of my head but I don't mind.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Apr 12 2012, 09:58 PM
Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel

Brownie points for whoever actually heard of it  :D

LET ME LOVE YOU

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]