Create Account

Jme Suspension

SHL Logic: "_______ didn't get suspended for this, so I should be able to act just like that"

Productive Logic: "How can I work to improve everybody and my own experience in this league in a mature ,respectful manner"

SHL Logic: "OMG ___ got suspended for saying THAT?! But he/other member didn't get suspended for saying _____ ??"

Productive Logic: "Not everybody is always going to be suspended for everything, but the onus is probably on me as a member to ensure I stay out of that trouble, and to ensure my friends do the same and to not encourage their actions, and then we'll never have a thing to worry about"

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Aug 30 2015, 01:08 PM
SO AM I ABLE TO USE NANDO AS MY AVATAR, SINCE ALEX CAN AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE?
Find out

I don't see how people don't get it. The discipline committee has made it clear again and again. If you attack someone personally in an offensive way you will be suspended. I don't even know who tf this Nando is but if Alex didn't target it at someone like by adding their name to it itt is completely a different situation. While you may feel it a suspendable offense it in no way compares to what was done here.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I get what the DC is doing. I just can't take punishments on an internet forum even remotely seriously.

But I guess it doesn't matter because I never get in trouble. That takes too much effort tbh.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Aug 30 2015, 01:18 PM
I don't see how people don't get it. The discipline committee has made it clear again and again. If you attack someone personally in an offensive way you will be suspended. I don't even know who tf this Nando is but if Alex didn't target it at someone like by adding their name to it itt is completely a different situation. While you may feel it a suspendable offense it in no way compares to what was done here.

Sorry, bud, but trying to get in this discussion without knowing who Nando is is probably a poor idea. Older members will feel the need to say they're better than you and blah blah blah. Knowing who he is and the background is actually quite key to understanding why people are bothered by using that as an avy or sig.
I'm sorry, guys, but I agree Nando related things aren't really acceptable, particularly when Hallsy got suspended for it some time ago (although he did target the Platoon very specifically). Any word from the discipline committee themselves?

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Aug 30 2015, 01:21 PM
Any word from the discipline committee themselves?
I'd be genuinely curious to know if GCool and Eggy216 even know who Nando is themselves. Not that that knowledge is necessary to doing the job. Just curious about how much history they've absorbed.

This is lame as fuck, HO = Third Reich

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Aug 30 2015, 01:26 PM
:facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 30 2015, 01:26 PM

I'd be genuinely curious to know if GCool and Eggy216 even know who Nando is themselves.  Not that that knowledge is necessary to doing the job.  Just curious about how much history they've absorbed.

You raise a very good point. Makes me wonder too.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 30 2015, 09:16 AM
SHL Logic: "_______ didn't get suspended for this, so I should be able to act just like that"

Productive Logic: "How can I work to improve everybody and my own experience in this league in a mature ,respectful manner"

SHL Logic: "OMG ___ got suspended for saying THAT?! But he/other member didn't get suspended for saying _____ ??"

Productive Logic: "Not everybody is always going to be suspended for everything, but the onus is probably on me as a member to ensure I stay out of that trouble, and to ensure my friends do the same and to not encourage their actions, and then we'll never have a thing to worry about"
The SHL version of Goofus and Gallant!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

The Head Office is currently looking into the Nando-avatar thing and no decision has been made yet, that's all I can really say about this now.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Aug 30 2015, 12:26 PM
[Image: Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 01:33 PM
The Head Office is currently looking into the Nando-avatar thing and no decision has been made yet, that's all I can really say about this now.

what's a nando

I have to agree with Merica, getting suspended takes to much work.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Does nobody understand the intended sarcasm in that statement? Jesus everyone in this league has a stick up their ass

And not the good kind either :ph34r:

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !