Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Aug 11 2015, 10:46 PM
Messi is the KING of Football...
Don't forget about Bendtner. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Aug 11 2015, 04:32 PM

Don't forget about Bendtner. :lol:

Bendtner is GOD of Football..

Where are the Man U fans? Smile)

Worst. Deadline day. Ever.

Only notable move was some 19 year old kid to United. None of the big teams, beyond City, have fixed their issues. The entire window was a shambles with Chelsea and Arsenal reluctant to rock the boat. Liverpool just signing mid table calibre players, and United looking the weakest they have in a very long time. Spurs don't even come into it.

Stoke impressed me the most this summer. Some potentially top quality players brought in that will be exciting to watch and continue to build on their transformation into an attacking, passing team.

Spurs actually had a decent deadline. They got 3 decent sized names. Still needed a striker (fuck you WBA) which we didn't get. It is only time before the Berahino / Kane tandem takes over the world.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Hey, EMS what do you think about Ronaldo's performance yesterday? 5(!Wink Goals

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Sep 13 2015, 09:39 AM
Hey, EMS what do you think about Ronaldo's performance yesterday? 5(!Wink Goals

It was damn nice performance but the team he was facing wasn't that great. Messi 30 minutes, 8 successful dribbles and the winning goal against ATL. Madrid was almost equal to that or was equal to that.

Barcelona have got robbed 3 times yesterday, the ref was insane.

Arsenal/New York Red Bulls fan here

Quote:Originally posted by SparkyOG@Sep 13 2015, 11:45 AM
Arsenal/New York Red Bulls fan here

Walcott is a crack!

I hate people who are anti ronaldo or anti messi can't we just be happy to be blessed to see both of these players.

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Sep 13 2015, 11:58 AM
I hate people who are anti ronaldo or anti messi can't we just be happy to be blessed to see both of these players.

I'm blessed to see both of these players, I believe people who say Ronaldo is better than Messi are crazy. Ronaldo is more of a scorer while Messi game is being a playmaker, scorer and dribbler. While both of have done crazy things, Messi is just better imo and many would believe that too!

Chelsea is falling apart.

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Oct 3 2015, 07:09 PM
Chelsea is falling apart.

Shame to say it but it seems Mourinho will be leaving in the near future. I feel like one of a small minority of people that actually don't mind him.

I do wonder who'll replace him though - is Klopp a 'big enough' name for Chelsea? Plus most reports are linking him with Liverpool which sounds more like his level.