Create Account

S26 Prospects Tourney PT

[Your Task]

Each player will have to do the following. Questions and interviews are based on which team you play for. Each player please post their own reply to this post:
1. Interview a fellow teammate with at least 3 questions and post the interview here
2. Answer a trivia question assigned to your team
3. Predict the results of the tournament ranking who will finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Prospect showcase rosters can be seen HERE

Stingrays question:
Who won the Four Star cup in S20?

Lions question:
Who won the Elias Armia Trophy in S18?

Outlaws question:
Which player led the SMJHL in goals in S16?

Blazers question:
Which player led the SMJHL in Fights Won in S14?

[Gain]
3 Capped for completing 1 task (If doing trivia it must be correct)
4 Capped for completing 2 tasks (If doing trivia it must be correct)
5 Capped for completing all tasks (Trivia it must be correct)
0.5 Uncapped for correct predictions

Remember, the PT cap for the season is 30.
*Only S26 SMJHL Draftees are able to do these*
[Deadline]
Sept 20th, 2015, 9:00am PST

NO PLACEHOLDERS

[Claim List]

Decimals round up (so 1.5=2, 2.5=3, etc)
Do not claim partial TPE on your updates.
Everyone below can claim the first number as capped. Any + is uncapped.
For example 5 + .5 would be 5 capped and 1 uncapped(.5 rounds up to 1)
Beaty - 5
austin6 - 5
bbp - 5
richard_douglas - 5
littletim - 5 + 1
bombadil - 5 + .5
jepox - 5 + 1
hockeyis66 - 5 + .5
champagnepapi - 5
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDZ!!! - 5 + .5
yousuf - 5 + .5
simmiz - 5 + 1
IX JOKER VI - 5 + .5
banjo - 5
reynolds - 5 + .5
Bursts - 5 + 1
Mathias94 - 5 + 1
Rezik - 5
BenZeSauce - 5 + 1
Merica - 5 + .5
Gamingexpertzcom - 4 + .5
CRUTCHFIELD - 5 + 2(NICE!Wink
JHS - 5 + .5
jknox17 - 5 + .5
Rowe89 - 5 + .5
ikeifer - 3 + .5
El_Wombat16 - 4 + 1

Does GM count for the interview?

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Oct 16 2015, 12:22 PM
Does GM count for the interview?
Im not going to dock points for it, but the point of this is for new members to get to know others in their draft class and work with them.

A recreate like yourself is the exception I guess :lol:

LW - David Dvorak - Stingrays

Interview with D-Man Richard Douglas

Dvorak: "How do you expect the Stingrays to do?"
Douglas: "I think that we will go straight to the top!!"
Dvorak "We all do! Lines are currently a little uncertain, if you could hand pick your defensive partner who would you pick?"
Douglas: "Bucky Lanaster sounds like a pretty swell lad. I'd like to have him as me defense partner, either way it will be a great tournament!"
Dvorak: "With such a skilled team you can't go wrong with anyone! Who do you think the toughest opponent is in the way of the Stingrays path?"
Douglas: "The Outlaws look like a pretty stiff team, but i don't think we'll have too big of an issue with anyone."
Dvorak: Well that wraps up this interview! Be sure to check out the opening game on the 18th! (My birthday)"

Trivia Question: S20 Champions: St Louis Scarecrows

Predictions:
1st - Stingrays
2nd - Outlaws
3rd - Blazers
4th - Lions

Dickie Pecker- Lions

1. Interview with Lord Vader

Q. What do you hope to achieve in this game?
A. I want to get out on the smaller North American ice and see what I can do against the different prospects at this level. I want to find out which areas of my game I need to work on and also which areas of my game are strong. It will be good to just get out there and see where I stand against everyone else.

Q. How would you describe your playstyle?
A. I am a stay at home defenseman who isn't afraid to go into the corners or bang bodies in front of the net. I am a decent skater with good ice vision and can move the puck up the ice.

Q. Is there any city team you would prefer to be drafted by? If so, Why?
A. I have 3 or 4 at this point and in no particular order -- Colorado, Kelowna, Montreal and STL. All 4 teams have solid management teams in place and with the exception of Colorado who was an expansion team, the other 3 have a great history of winning championships and developing players for the future.

2. Colin Schmidt

1st- Lions
2nd- Outlaws
3rd- Stingrays
4th-Blazers

Alexander Charlyb'y - Lions

Interview with GM Allen :

1) Where do you think the Lions will finish?
Allen - As the GM of the Lions, I'm not gonna jerk you around and blow a bunch of smoke up your arse. The Lions are forreal. They will finish first in the tournament, and my players will go on to make the HoF and win a million challenge cups. These guys are the real deal, and they're going to make their mark on the league starting with this tournament.

Charlyb'y - I think we will finish first. We have quality people and the guy who has put the most practice time of anyone, William Fedorov, we got this.

2) How do you plan to use Charlyb'y?
Allen - Right now, Charlyb'y is the best Center I have. He may not be well-rounded, but he will win us draws and will be integral in our special teams. He should see some serious minutes as the first or second line center (depending on how he performs with his linemates) and will be the showcased talent of this Lions roster.

Charlyb'y - I am glad that Allen sees my strengths and is willing to give me minutes despite not being a very well-rounded player. I am looking forward to this opportunity.

3) Who is your favorite character from the Lion King?
Allen - I always identified with Pumba to be honest. Pumba is a very strong, very loyal being who stands up for what he believes in. Also, he's a pig who eats whatever the fuck he wants, and his flatulence can kill plants. I like to think that the beef I produce would be equally as potent.

Charlyb'y - I respect Allen's choice of Pumpa as he is a genuine and virtuous character. Personally i have to pick Timon because he would be the best drinking buddy of all the lovable characters in the film. I'm sure he could hold a very interesting conversation.

Trivia: Colin Schmidt

Standings

Lions
Outlaws
Stingrays
Blazers

[Image: livius.gif]

Richard Douglas-Stringrays

1.Interview with David Dorak
1) We're on such a skilled team that playing with any of the guys would be great, but I really think that Riley Mac and I could build some chemistry and who knows, maybe a team with a couple picks in the first couple round will land us both. On the opposite wing I like the idea of having Andreas Georgiadis on the other side.

2) I think that we definitely have the skill and management to go all the way! Anything less will be a disappointment.

3) This is the hardest question, naming just one?? The first one that comes to mind is Toy Story, but you can never go wrong with the good old mighty ducks!

2.St Louis Scarecrows won the s20 SMJHL championships

3-
1st:Stingrays
2nd:Outlaws
3rd:Blazers
4th:Lions

Benjamin Fraser - Blazers

1. LINK TO INTERVIEW

2. Jamal Tiggs

3. 1st - Outlaws
2nd- Blazers
3rd- Stingrays
4th- Lions

Alexander Sorensen - Outlaws

1. Interview with Scotty Reay:

Q: When the Outlaws win the tournament, how should the team celebrate their victory?
A: Strippers and cocaine.

Q: What are Scotty Reay's personal expectations for the tournament?
A: Utter, pure domination. I want players to fall over on the ice from shaking in fear when they see me. I want the SHL to change the rules and let me skip the SMJHL because I destroyed the competition so easily.

Q: If you were a real world outlaw, which outlaw would you be?
A: Al Fucking Capone.

2. Trivia:

Chico Salmon

3. Rankings:

Outlaws
Lions
Stingrays
Blazers

Trivia question
Blazers - Jamal Tiggs

Standings
1. Outlaws
2. Blazers
3. Stingrays
4. Lions

Benjamin Fraser Interview Link

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Lord Vader -- Lions

Interview with Dickie Pecker -- Lions

1 -- What place do you see the Lions coming in the tournament?

Honestly, I haven't done much scouting of the other players and assessing how good they are, but I'm gonna trust that Allen put together a good team and say we take first place.

2 -- What areas of your game will you be working on in the tourney to help improve your rising draft stock?

Definitely gonna be working on my endurance for now so that I can stay out on the ice longer.

3 -- What round do you see yourself getting drafted in?

Again, I haven't done much scouting of other players but I'm hoping for at least 3rd-4th round.

Trivia Question:
Lions question:
Who won the Elias Armia Trophy in S18?

Answer: Colin Schmidt

Predict Standings:

1.Lions
2.Outlaws
3.Blazers
4.Stingrays

Elias Lehner - Blazers
1 - Interview with Mattias Theib

Do you think the Blazers can win the tournament?

Yes, we have the talent on our roster to do so. We've had a tough start but we can improve and make back ground quickly.

Do you personally have anything you want to achieve during this tournament?

I want to show how good a player I am to everyone watching, and help the Blazers win.

Finally, will the SMJHL draft be the greatest hockey experience of your life?

Yes. I have a lot of great memories in the sport but that will surely be the biggest and best.

2 - Jamal Tiggs
3 - 1.Blazers, 2.Lions, 3.Stingrays, 4.Outlaws

Interview with Riley McDonald:

1) What SMJHL team interests you the most entering the Draft?

Well It was Detroit till Schmidt left GM, now I really don't want to be on that team. Right now is have to say Impact, they are the only ones who have really reached out to me.

2) Which current Prospect are you hoping to become teammates with for the upcoming SMJHL Season?

I would really like to be teammates with Riley Mason (gamingexpertz) as he's a good friend of mine in real life. Never played with him on my old guy, so it would be awesome to play with my new one.

3) Looking forward in 10 years, what kind of awards can you see your player winning and why?
I really can't see myself winnin any awards other then the challenge cup. Even though I will get a lot of pints in the future, I always seem to come up short when the ballot voting begins.

4) Where abouts in the Draft do you see yourself being drafted?
I see myself being a top 8 pick.

Stingray Trivia:
St. Louis Scarecrows won the Season 20 Four Star Cup

Predictions:
1. Stingrays
2. Blazers
3. Outlaws
4. Lions

Interview (I interviewed Deedz)

1. What SMJHL interests you the most?

hmm I would have to say that the Montreal Impact, cuz when MVP steps on the ice, he wants to make his impact felt!

2. Do You believe your prospect team can win the tournament? If so why?

Well of course I do, because of one reason, they have the M-V-P on their team! You feeling me? Ain't no one gonna touch me as I float up the ice on an end to end rush and set up Mr. Riley McDonald for the easy goals.

3. Are there any SMJHL teams that you hope don't draft you?

Nope, but whatever team doesn't draft me are stupid, who doesn't want the M-V-P on their team? Idiots, thats who!

4. Why did you chose to play your current position?

I chose to play Defence because its the best of both worlds, I can lead the charge and also crush oncoming opponents. M-V-P does it all baby, and what better way to show it off then to play Defence.

Trivia

Stingrays question:
Who won the Four Star cup in S20?

A: St. Louis Scarecrows

Predictions

. Stingrays
2. Blazers
3. Outlaws
4. Lions

Sim Browski Blazers

Interview with Selena Bauers:

1- how do you feel at the eve of your first game in goal?

Strangely confident. There are still a smattering of nerves as I don't really know the competition all that well since it's a one-off tournament with teams just put together, but I feel that I have prepared as best as anyone could. I have done the training and in turn it makes me feel good about my chances.

2- Which team will be the hardest to beat in this tourney?

It sure as hell better be the Blazers! I think we have a strong team all around and I plan to do my utmost to make scoring goals a challenge against us.

3- Where do you think you will go in the upcoming draft?

I'm really not sure. A few teams have expressed interest in drafting a starting goalie, but goalies also aren't usually first round picks. I think late first if I'm lucky, or the second round. I don't think I'll fall beyond that.

Trivia Question
- Jamal Tiggs

Standing
1-Blazers
2-Outlaws
3-Lions
4-Stingrays