Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 19 2015, 10:48 PM
My question for you all is, what is your preference to smoke with?

I prefer blunts (or joints). But I really don't care. My favorite is DABS, but they unfortunately are not as popular here yet.
I go with edibles. I like my lungs too much and you can put butter in tons of shit.

I prefer blunts (or joints). But I really don't care. My favorite is DABS, but they unfortunately are not as popular here yet.
I live in Cali so I use an O Pen outside and a pipe/blunts inside.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Only fucked with edibles a couple of times, once ate some banana bread with oils in it, and it didn't hit me until I woke up to piss in the middle of the night.

got high for a chance concert but was pretty sober by time he came on ):

I almost only dab.

ayy checking in after school .

morning check in, howdy.

I have to stop smoking...it's killing me when I do physical activities. But first I must smoke the rest of what I have left B)

Quote:Originally posted by NateyD@Oct 20 2015, 05:34 PM
I have to stop smoking...it's killing me when I do physical activities. But first I must smoke the rest of what I have left B)

Try a vaporizer, the smaller handheld ones are a great investment if its actually effecting your breathing.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Damn, what's up guys?

CHEEEA

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Oct 20 2015, 05:50 PM

Try a vaporizer, the smaller handheld ones are a great investment if its actually effecting your breathing.
They are pretty pricey...I'll probably just stop smoking for a month or two just until I feel a but pretty

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 21 2015, 05:37 AM
Damn, what's up guys?

NO JUST NO

Fuck you ROACH

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]