Create Account

Comets sign a new PDC!

The :comets: are proud to announce they have signed a bran new spankings 3 year PDC with the........

Whalers !!!!

The terms of the deal are 3 years for 2,500,000 per a season.

Joker is a very underrated GM on these boards and he has shown he knows how to build a successful team. He has done it on the NWJHL and the SHL level.

Tylar is my :wub: and know he is going to become a really good GM one day. This way I can monitor his shit and make sure Tylar does not scare off any juniors Tongue

Myself or Joker/Tylar should be here to answer questions.

Very happy to finally have a PDC done, it's been a fairly rocky days for Tylar and I and it's finally nice to have it settle done a bit. Any questions, I'd be happy to answer.

congrats Cheers

What exactly are PDC's? I'm a Whaler now, how does this affect me?

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 14 2012, 08:49 PM

It doesn't. It's almost like an AHL affiliate where we can call up and send down players to.

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 14 2012, 08:49 PM
It will not affect you at all, a PDC is an agreement between an SHL and NWJHL team allowing the SHL team to send down players to their NWJHL affiliate. There are certain limits to who and how many can be sent down.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123™@Jun 14 2012, 08:51 PM

It will not affect you at all, a PDC is an agreement between an SHL and NWJHL team allowing the SHL team to send down players to their NWJHL affiliate. There are certain limits to who and how many can be sent down.

Oh, ok. Makes sense. So, when I get drafted, if I don't get drafted to the Comets, I don't go back to the Whalers but whichever team has the PDC (if I don't make the team)?

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 14 2012, 08:53 PM

Oh, ok. Makes sense. So, when I get drafted, if I don't get drafted to the Comets, I don't go back to the Whalers but whichever team has the PDC (if I don't make the team)?

Exactly!

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 14 2012, 08:53 PM

Yep Smile