Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Jan 13 2016, 09:58 PM

I think Alex Smith beasts this game, this is 49ers vs Saints, TD Pass to Vernon game right here.

Pat's had the 9th best overall defense in the league this year, nothing like the swiss cheese saints

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 13 2016, 10:00 PM

I do think he'll have a good game. When I watched the last game I was actually surprised at the speed Smith has. Maybe some zone read can open everything up for them

Bro I remember when SF wanted to burn him at the stake. I love to see Smith succeed, and I think he's got this.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jan 13 2016, 11:53 PM

Yeahthat

She was in Winnipeg at the time though.

I can't decide on what is worse

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Jan 14 2016, 12:00 AM
Never change SHL, no matter how many times im proven to be right, can be backed up with links, stats, quotes and breakdowns from others all over on google, ill still be told im wrong :lol: :lol:

i just find it really funny if i tried to say my eye test was better than someone else (like Reynolds) i would get ripped to shreds :lol: always the victim around here. ridiculous. :lol:
or you know, you're only finding things to prove your theory, when their are plenty of stuff out there to prove otherwise, like the people who think vaccines cause autism.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jan 14 2016, 12:38 AM

I can't decide on what is worse

Winnipeg is a lot colder....

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Kovalev says eye test doesn't matter because Ryan Leaf? What?

If anything Ryan Leaf is a poster boy for why analytics as the sole reason for why someone is good or not is flawed...

Analytics don't measure work ethic, they don't measure likelihood of doing something illegal, and they don't account for a shitty arrogant attitude.

Something that the eye test is infinitely better at showing. In fact, the bolded part should help you realize no matter how hard you work, and how much TPE you have or how many points you score, you're lucky if even 2 teams in the league want your ass.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 14 2016, 06:55 AM
Kovalev says eye test doesn't matter because Ryan Leaf? What?

If anything Ryan Leaf is a poster boy for why analytics as the sole reason for why someone is good or not is flawed...

Analytics don't measure work ethic, they don't measure likelihood of doing something illegal, [b]and they don't account for a shitty arrogant attitude.

Something that the eye test is infinitely better at showing. In fact, the bolded part should help you realize no matter how hard you work, and how much TPE you have or how many points you score, you're lucky if even 2 teams in the league want your ass.[/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: dumbest thing I've ever read

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Jan 14 2016, 09:03 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: dumbest thing I've ever read
So you haven't read a single thing you've ever posted on this forum then apparently.

Rezik is actually mentally handicapped

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

[Image: CYs3bDFW8AABSi7.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jan 14 2016, 01:38 PM
[Image: CYs3bDFW8AABSi7.jpg]
It's hilarious, and true, but I don't get why there's quotes around it, there's no way that's a real quote right? Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 14 2016, 07:03 PM

It's hilarious, and true, but I don't get why there's quotes around it, there's no way that's a real quote right? Smile)

I have no idea tbh.

I've been seeing people going at Rezik, and honestly (I HOPE), Rezik is just a big troll and saying the opposite from you guys to get a rise from you. Ignore the posts, and maybe he wont be as much of a pain in the ass Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Jan 14 2016, 07:29 PM
I've been seeing people going at Rezik, and honestly (I HOPE), Rezik is just a big troll and saying the opposite from you guys to get a rise from you. Ignore the posts, and maybe he wont be as much of a pain in the ass Smile)

We can only hope :lol:

Anyone else watching KC @ NE?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jan 16 2016, 06:01 PM

Anyone else watching KC @ NE?
Yup, Brady's playing very well today.

RIP Mac & 701