Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

anyone watching AFC Championship?

Broncos must be cheating, Patriots tablets don't work, I await the NFL's witch hunt, I mean investigation this off season

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 24 2016, 04:04 PM
Broncos must be cheating, Patriots tablets don't work, I await the NFL's witch hunt, I mean investigation this off season
Tabletgate

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 24 2016, 04:04 PM
Manning should be suspended for this, he was somehow involved and destroyed his phone to hide that fact. :ph34r:

RIP Mac & 701

the tablets are working! thank god I was worried

Brady has manningitis eh

[Image: hallsy.png]

Some great route running by Owen Daniels

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

FWIW, NFL is still reviewing any hgh allegations regarding Peyton Manning and the recent media report. Matter is not yet resolved

Shocked to not hear a single word of this during the game.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jan 24 2016, 06:43 PM
FWIW, NFL is still reviewing any hgh allegations regarding Peyton Manning and the recent media report. Matter is not yet resolved

Shocked to not hear a single word of this during the game.
They did say something about it, it was just defending him (Shocking I know) saying how he battled back from adversity and still managed to be in the AFC Championship game.

HGH and disabling the Patriots tablets, tsk tsk tsk. Cheaters, time to put an asterisk next to anything the Broncos have ever done ever.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 24 2016, 05:45 PM

They did say something about it, it was just defending him (Shocking I know) saying how he battled back from adversity and still managed to be in the AFC Championship game.

HGH and disabling the Patriots tablets, tsk tsk tsk. Cheaters, time to put an asterisk next to anything the Broncos have ever done ever.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jan 24 2016, 06:46 PM

[Image: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg]
Sarcasm must not have been obvious enough Smile) I'm not upset at all, I fully expected a loss tonight. the OLine is too porous.

I'm just going to start the Josh Gordon to New England rumours right now.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jan 24 2016, 06:50 PM
I'm just going to start the Josh Gordon to New England rumours right now.
Brady threw 2 interceptions and completed under 50% of his passes. Time to move on.

Manziel and Gordon to New England!!!

Oh and we need to move on from Belichik, Nick Saban can come too.

Edit: Going to just go ahead and say this is entirely sarcasm (Aside from Gordon I'd like him in NE Wink ) before it gets misconstrued.

Every time the Pats season ends I wish Maxy was next to me so I could punch him in the face

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Jan 24 2016, 06:56 PM
Every time the Pats season ends I wish Maxy was next to me so I could punch him in the face
<3 you too baby.