Create Account

Survivor Master Article DO NOT GRADE

DO NOT GRADE / DO NOT POST IN

DAY 1

<center>Come on in guys!
Welcome To SHL Survivor! The 18 of you are about to embark on a 39 day quest to become the Sim Hockey League's 1st Sole Survivor. Before we officially begin we have some rules for you guys to follow though.

Rule #1-Please be respectful to the host and the other contestants. We want this experience to be enjoyable as possible so everyone involved, so do your absolute best to not be an asshole to people. I don't believe we should have any problems here, as everyone seems pretty cool, but just in case

Rule #2-We have a two strike rule. If you self vote twice (not voting in the set period), you will be removed from the season. Inactives slow down the game and we want to have this season go as smoothly as possible.

Now with that out of the way, let's meet the tribes.

On the Green Tribe we have...

Eggy216 or "Jasper"!

SparkyOG or "Sparky"!

Probablydrunk or "Patrick"!

Jackson or...well you guessed it.... "Jackson"!

BruinsFanatic100 or "Cameron"!

NJBadApple or "Adam"!

Bojo or....yep... "Bojo"!

DamienJ10 or "Damian"!

And rounding out the Green Tribe,

Splat or "Ben"!

Now for the Orange Tribe;

JackCross or "Vidrik"!

Enigmatic or "Maria"!

JPL or "Kylo"!

Jepox or "Xavier"!

Raven or "Raven"!

TheNextGreatOne or "Connor"!

Jason97 or "Don"!

LatvianBastard or "Ray"!

And rounding out the Orange Tribe, and the cast as a whole;

Ohtaay or "Ales"!

There you have it guys!

Come say hello to your tribemates!

39 Days....18 Castaways....1 Survivor! </center>

DAY 2

<center>Come on in guys!

You ready to get to today�s immunity challenge?

Immunity is up for grabs!

For today�s challenge we will be playing an arcade favorite of many��

��.

PacMan!

www.freepacman.org

This pioneer arcade game is a throwback to older times, and a great way to kick off our inaugural season!

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. That is 7:00 PM ET February 4, 2016. E-mail your scores to me at [email protected] where I will tally them up and post the results after!

Survivors ready?

Go! </center>

Just a quick reminder of the tribes;

<center>Green Tribe
Jasper
Sparky
Patrick
Jackson
Cameron
Adam
Bojo
Damien
Ben

Orange Tribe
Vidrik
Maria
Kylo
Xavier
Connor
Ray
Raven
Don
Ales

Now for the results....

Alright, the challenge is over, let's look at the results!

Green Tribe
Jasper - 18870
Sparky - 14660
Patrick - 0
Jackson - 9490
Cameron - 10000
Adam - 0
Bojo - 21560
Damien - 43270
Ben - 6710

Orange Tribe
Vidrik - 0
Maria - 17450
Kylo - 11930
Xavier - 7610
Connor - 3590
Ray - 0
Raven - 9240
Don - 15590
Ales - 6680

Which means....

The Green Tribe wins immunity!

Congratulations Green Tribe, head back to camp, go get some rest.

Orange tribe, I will be seeing you at tribal council tonight, where someone will become the first person voted out of Survivor.</center>

DAY 3 - Tribal Council

<center>

Behind each of you is a torch, grab one and dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are safe, when your fire is gone so are you. That will be the case for one of you tonight.

Before we vote, there are some questions I would like to ask all of you.

- What happened at the challenge yesterday?

Raven: For myself I'm not sure, I felt really tired and wasn't feeling well so I wasn't able to bring my A game, as for some of the others I think they didnt even show up.

Kylo: I tried my best to get a good high score but my Pacman game was a little off but I'm just upset that two of our members didn't even show up.

Ales: Some people were afk.

Maria: I hate PacMan.

Connor: For me it was a lack of time.

Don: It was a great team effort, but we just came up short.

- Do you think the vote will be unanimous or all over the place?

Raven: I think it will be between one or two persons.

Kylo: With this being the first vote I feel it could be all over place but I hope that the rest of the tribe is logical in their voting and know who we should get out.

Ales: All over baby, it'll be messy!

Maria: I'm guessing all over the place but with the results I can guess who will go.

Connor: All over the place.

Don: Fairly unanimous, in my opinion.

- Do you think you'll be able to bounce back from this loss?

Raven: Oh for sure! I believe we have a strong team so we should be able to get the next challenge!

Kylo: We should be able to become a better tribe if we get rid of some weak links.

Ales: Uh huh.

Maria: Yes. Anything to beat Clayton.

Connor: Hell yeah.

Don: You better believe it!

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 8:00 PM ET Friday February 5th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on a tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!

</center>

<center>Tribal Council Results

Alright, I�ll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

��.

I�ll read the votes.

First vote�.

Ray.

Vidrik.

Ray. That�s two votes Ray.

Vidrik. That�s two votes Ray, two votes Vidrik.

Ray.

Ray.

First person voted out of SHL Survivor 1�..

Ray. That�s five and that�s enough for the majority.

Ray, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

Vote: 7 Ray, 2 Vidrik</center>

Update on remaining contestants (17 left)

Green Tribe
Jasper
Sparky
Patrick
Jackson
Cameron
Adam
Bojo
Damien
Ben

Orange Tribe
Vidrik
Maria
Kylo
Xavier
Connor
Raven
Don
Ales

DAY 4

<center>Come on in guys!

Green Tribe getting a first look at the new Orange Tribe...Ray voted out last tribal council.

You ready to get to today's immunity challenge?

First things first, Green, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs!

Today we were giving you a classic challenge. It's the Picture Quiz! You must figure out who all 16 people in the picture are correctly. Only one person per tribe needs to submit the answers for their respective tribes.

If each tribe happens to get all 16 correct, then I will take into account which tribe finished first!

The winning tribe will be safe from tribal and have another 3 days in the game.

Here are the athletes/celebrities/personalities/characters you will be identifying;

[Image: 7y7MpmC.png]

Apologies for some low-res images, I was working with paint lol

You have 24 hours to submit the answers. Thats 5:00 PM ET Saturday, February 6th. Have one person from the tribe either PM me or email me at [email protected]

Survivors ready?

GO!</center>

Now for the results...

<center>Alright, the challenge finished quite rapidly, so let's take a look at the results.

I asked you to name the 16 people in the collage, so let's see how you did.

Here are the correct answers;

1. Phil Kessel (Pittsburgh Penguins)
2. Kendrick Lamar (Rapper)
3. Rachel Ray (TV Host)
4. Charlie Chaplin (Silent Actor)
5. Hugh Jackman (Wolverine)
6. Evgeny Kuznetsov (Washington Capitals)
7. Miroslav Klose (Germany Soccer)
8. Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat)
9. Eugenie Bouchard (Tennis Athlete)
10. Elle King (Artist)
11. Daniel Craig (James Bond)
12. Ashley Tisdale (Singer/Actress)
13. Kristaps Porzingis (New York Knicks)
14. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi (Jersey Shore)
15. Chris Martin (Coldplay)
16. Joey Wheeler (Yugioh)

Both tribes sent in 16/16 correct answers, meaning it came down to speed

For the first time in this game....

Orange Tribe wins immunity!!

Orange Tribe, head back to camp, get some rest.

Green Tribe, I shall be seeing you later at tribal council.

</center>

DAY 5 Rest Day

DAY 6 - Tribal Council

<center>Behind each of you is a torch, grab one and dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are safe, when your fire is gone so are you. That will be the case for one of you tonight.

- You guys finished the list fast as well, but not fast enough. How does that feel?

Cameron: It's obviously frustrating, considering that our guys did just as good as their guys, buttery were a bit quicker than we were. However it's still early, it's just unfortunate that one of our guys will go home tonight, despite as good as the orange tribe.

Sparky: It does make me pissed, but we have to move on.

Bojo: I blame for making me work when I could be solving mysteries!!!

Ben: Meh. They know people better. Oh well.

Damien: It is early on so we have yet to know our opponent. Not disappointed in my team at all they are my fam to the very end. GO GREEN TEAM!!!

Jackson: I think we just had a bad draw on timing. In the first challenge, it was skill based and we came away as the victors. I think we compete well as a team and really showed that in the first challenge, so I think we'll be fine moving forward. It won't be fun to lose someone in tribal though, as I think we value everyone here.

Jasper: It happens, you know? We did our best, but sometimes your best just isn't enough. It's too bad - we came extremely close, but we fell just short of the mark in the end. It is what it is, I guess.

- With their performance today, some Orange Tribe members are making names for themselves. Are you starting to see any late-game threats?

Cameron: Isn't it a bit early to be talking about "late game threats"?

Sparky: Sorry man, but I am the real threat here!

Bojo: The Orange Tribe is a bunch of scrubs, we ain't scared!

Ben: No, because we are only two challenges in to the game.

Damien: No, it is early on. Although that Maria and Ales seem to be a mystery sometimes hmmm.

Jackson: I'm not overly concerned with them right now. Right now, we have to come together as the Green tribe and focus on winning challenges. If we win the challenges, we won't have to worry about them in the late game. We just need to worry about keeping our members safe.

Jasper: I ain't afraid of any of those guys over there. They got lucky for one challenge, it doesn't mean anything.

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 7:00 PM ET Saturday February 6th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on a tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!</center>

<center> Tribal Council Results

Alright, I�ll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
��.
I�ll read the votes.

First vote�.

Adam.

Patrick.

Jasper.

Ben. 1 vote for Adam, Patrick, Jasper and Ben.

Adam. Two votes Adam.

Adam.

Adam.

2nd person voted out of SHL Survivor....

Adam. That�s five and that�s enough for the majority.

Adam, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

Vote: 6 Adam, 1 Jasper, 1 Ben, 1 Patrick</center>

Update on remaining contestants (16 left)

Green Tribe
Jasper
Sparky
Patrick
Jackson
Cameron
Bojo
Damien
Ben

Orange Tribe
Vidrik
Maria
Kylo
Xavier
Connor
Raven
Don
Ales

DAY 7[b] Reward/Immunity Challenge

<center>Come on in guys!

Orange Tribe getting a first look at the new Green Tribe...Adam voted out last tribal council.

First things first, Orange, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs!

[Image: 0ap3000000632654.jpg]

Tomorrow is a big day in American sports, it is Super Bowl Sunday! And this is no ordinary Super Bowl, this marks the 50th anniversary of the first ever NFL Championship!

The Carolina Panthers or the Denver Broncos? Who will win? How many points will be scored?

You tell me!

This challenge is to pick the winner and then the over/under of the final total score.

Code:
Winner: Denver Broncos or Carolina Panthers (choose one)
Over/Under: Over or Under 45 points TOTAL (choose one)

One point for a correct guess, tribe with most points wins immunity, will be safe from tribal council.

You are also playing for reward! Winning tribe gets a clue to a "hidden immunity idol" around camp.

[b]You have until kickoff to submit the answers. That's 6:40 PM ET Sunday, February 7th. Either PM me or email me at [email protected]</b>

Survivors ready?

GO!

</center>

[b]DAY 8
And now for the results....

<center>Well, the Super Bowl is over, so lets take a look at the results!

The Broncos prevailed over the Panthers, and the total points were UNDER 45!

Green Tribe
Jasper - Panthers, Under 45 (1 point)
Sparky - Broncos, Under 45 (2 points)
Patrick - No Prediction
Jackson - Panthers, Under 45 (1 point)
Cameron - Panthers, Over 45
Bojo - Panthers, Over 45
Damien - Panthers, Over 45
Ben - Panthers, Under 45 (1 point)

Orange Tribe
Vidrik - Broncos, Over 45 (1 point)
Maria - Panthers, Over 45
Kylo - No Prediction
Xavier - No Prediction
Connor - Panthers, Over 45
Raven - Broncos, Under 45 (2 points)
Don - Panthers, Over 45
Ales - Panthers, Over 45

The final score is 5 to 3, which means....

Green Tribe wins immunity!!

Head back to camp, get some rest. Orange Tribe, I will be seeing you at tribal council later, where someone will be the third person voted out of this game.

Sparky, Raven, since you two were the only ones who guessed both correctly, you each get a hidden immunity idol clue! (will be PMed) </center>

DAY 9 - Tribal Council

<center>[Image: Triball2.gif]

Come on in guys, Orange Tribe, welcome back to tribal council for the second time.

- What might factor into to tonight's vote?

Ales: People who arent participating...

Raven: People who didn't predict on the hand-egg match.

Maria: *Agrees with Raven's comments*

Kylo: Me not participating.

Connor: Kylo not participating.

- How was the game? Commercials? Halftime show? Anything else?

Ales: It was brutal.

Raven: I have no idea! *laughs*

Kylo: I'm not much of a football fan but was rooting for the Panthers.

Connor: Everything about it sucked.

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 4:30 PM ET Tuesday February 9th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on a tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!
</center>

<center>Alright, I�ll go tally the votes.

��.

I�ll read the votes.

First vote�.
Xavier.

Vidrik.

Kylo. One vote for Xavier, Kylo and Vidrik.

Xavier. Two votes Xavier.

Vidrik. Two votes Vidrik.

Xavier.

Xavier.

Third person voted out of SHL Survivor....

Xavier. That's five and that's enough.

Xavier, the tribe has spoken. *Snuffs Torch*

And now we have an announcement;

Earlier I stated in the rules that I have a two strike policy for not voting for anyone (self-voting). If you offend twice, you're gone.

Which means I regret to inform you, the Orange Tribe will lose two players tonight.

Fourth person voted out of SHL Survivor....

Vidrik. *snuffs torch*

Well, you guys are down two players now to the Green Tribe and will need to shape up to get out of this situation. Head back to camp, get some rest and await your next challenge.</center>

Update on remaining contestants (14 left)

Green Tribe
Jasper
Sparky
Patrick
Jackson
Cameron
Bojo
Damien
Ben

Orange Tribe
Maria
Kylo
Connor
Raven
Don
Ales

DAY 10 - Immunity Challenge

<center>Come on in guys!

Green Tribe getting a first look at the new Orange Tribe...Xavier and Vidrik voted out last tribal council.

First things first, Green, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs!

Today we will be playing Skywire, the simulated cable car flash game in which you have to avoid all kinds of crazy obstacles in order to advance levels.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/skywire/en/

Because the Green Tribe has two more members than the Orange Tribe, they MUST SIT TWO PLAYERS OUT of this challenge. Post here stating if you will sit out. Or, alternatively, someone from the tribe can post here stating what the tribe has decided. Either way, two players will not be partaking in this challenge.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. That's 5:00 PM ET Wednesday February 10th. Either PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] with your score.

Survivors ready?

Go! </center>

DAY 11 Results

Alright, let's look at the results from the Skywire challenge;

Green Tribe
Jasper - 17515
Sparky - 4615
Patrick - 0
Jackson - 6836
Cameron - Sit Out
Bojo - Sit Out
Damien - 20021
Ben - 18346

Total: 67333

Orange Tribe
Maria - 14752
Kylo - 0
Connor - 14979
Raven - 12765
Don - 17435
Ales - 11875

Total: 71806

Which means...

Orange Tribe wins immunity!!

Congratulations orange tribe, head back to camp and get some well deserved rest.

Green Tribe, got nothing for you, I will see you at tribal council later!

DAY 12 - Tribal Council

Come on in guys, Green Tribe, welcome back to tribal council for the second time.

-The game has been pretty static so far, are you expecting a twist soon?

Bojo: It's so static I have to touch something metal to get the shock off. But soon, once the weak have been cast off.

Jackson: Had we won that last immunity challenge, I would've expected us to be merging tomorrow. Since we lost, I'm not sure. We've gotta be close to something big happening, I imagine. Truth is, we're still in the straight-forward section of the game, let's strengthen the team.

Jasper: I don't think so. Because we lost this round, there's really no reason to expect to see a twist in the next few days. Things are going to be pretty straight-forward as the two tribes pull back to being neck and neck with one another.

Damien: Maybe, anything can happen, and quite honestly I am scared to see what this survivor host calls a twist!

Ben: I expect a twist soon. I bet a tribe swap in the next immunity.

Sparky
: No, I feel pretty confident in our tribe and the game itself.

-What might factor into tonight's vote?

Bojo: My big ole' floppy.

Jackson Strengthening our group. We all know who has been dropping the ball for us and we can't win if that keeps happening, so we have to trim the fat and get back on track.

Jasper: There's some people who have clearly failed to pull their weight. Let's get them out of here so we can win this thing.

Damien: Well getting rid of those not participating will help our group out for sure!

Ben: People who aren't helping.

Sparky: It will definitely strengthen the group.

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 5:00 PM ET Thursday February 11th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

</center>

And now for the results...

<center>Alright, I�ll go tally the votes.

��
I�ll read the votes.
First vote�.

Patrick.

Jasper. 1 vote Patrick, 1 vote Jasper.

Patrick.

Patrick. Three votes Patrick, one vote Jasper.

Patrick.

Fifth person voted out of SHL Survivor....

Patrick. That's five and that's enough. Patrick, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

Well, that was a pretty solid vote as a collective group, it appears you all had one goal tonight. Head back to camp, get some rest and await your next challenge. </center>

DAY 13
<center>Come on in guys!

Orange Tribe getting a first look at the new Green Tribe...Patrick voted out last tribal council.

First things first, Orange, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs!

Today we will be playing an NHL quiz on Sporcle.com to test your hockey knowledge, this is a hockey site after all!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/aheig82/last-...y-nhl-franchise

The topic of this quiz is the Last 5 Players for each Franchise to have a 40 Goal season. Some players will appear more than once on the list.

Yes, I realize all the answers are online and that you can do the quiz more than once. But we are all good people here, so I will be working with the honor system. Please, do not cheat on this.

Because the Green Tribe has one more member than the Orange Tribe, they MUST SIT ONE PLAYER OUT of this challenge. Post here stating if you will sit out. Or, alternatively, someone from the tribe can post here stating what the tribe has decided. Either way, one player will not be partaking in this challenge.

You have 23 hours to complete this challenge. That's 5:00 PM ET Friday February 12th. Either PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] with your score.

Survivors ready?

Go!</center>

<center>Alright, let's look at the results from the NHL Sporcle challenge;

Green Tribe
Jasper - 53
Sparky - 24
Jackson - 67
Cameron - 85
Bojo - Sit Out
Damien - 60
Ben - 71

Total: A lot

Orange Tribe
Maria - 0
Kylo - 0
Connor - 49
Raven - 0
Don - 0
Ales - 94

Total: A little

Which means...

Green Tribe wins immunity!!

Congratulations Green tribe, head back to camp and get some well deserved rest.

Orange Tribe, got nothing for you, I will see you at tribal council later!</center>

DAY 15 - Tribal Council

Come on in guys, Orange Tribe, welcome back to tribal council for the third time.

-What the heck happened? Four people clearly did not pull weight in this challenge, why?

Kylo: I just think our minds were in some other place.

Ales: To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I may not be the best at every challenge, but I compete day in and day out, and expect the rest of the group to compete aswell. Some players clearly feel to safe.

-Should Connor and Ales feel safe because they at least did the challenge?

Ales: I mean if orange wants a chance at winning, we better be safe.

Kylo: I feel like both of them are safe but to be honest I fear I might go home.

You have 18 hours to vote. That's 12:00 PM ET February 13th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

</center>

<center>Alright, I’ll go tally the votes.

…….

I’ll read the votes.

First vote….
Kylo.

Maria. 1 vote Kylo, 1 vote Maria.

Don. 1 vote Don.

Kylo.

Kylo.

Sixth person voted out of SHL Survivor....

Kylo. That's four and that's enough. Kylo, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

Well, that may not have been the most collective vote, but in the end, you guys got rid of someone who wasn't pulling their weight adequately.

Head back to camp and await....A TWIST!</center>

DAY 16 - Merge

<center>[center]Come on in guys!

Before we do anything, I have an announcement to make!

Drop your buffs....

Because we are merged!!

[Image: 106607_d26999b.jpg]

Green Tribe and Orange Tribe are no more, you will now be known as the Red Tribe!

*hands everyone new Red Tribe buffs*

Tribal immunity is also no more, now that you are one tribe, we will be competing for individual immunity. From now on, there will only be one winner at the challenges, and everyone else is liable to be voted against.

You are one unit now, so feel free to make alliances/talk to ANY of the other players left in this game.

We are six eliminations in and just getting started, I expect an intense, exciting ride from here on out!

One of the traditional ways to celebrate reaching the merge in Survivor is a feast, so eat up, get some rest, and then we will begin our next challenge shortly! </center>

Current Red Tribe
Jasper
Maria
Sparky
Connor
Jackson
Bojo
Don
Ales
Raven
Cameron
Damien
Ben[/center]

DAY 17

<center>Come on in guys!

Welcome to your first immunity challenge as the newly merged Red Tribe!

Now that we are one tribe, tribal immunity is no more.

Individual immunity is what you now covet most in this game. If you have individual immunity, you cannot be voted out at the next tribal council.

So you ready to get to the individual immunity challenge?

Today we will be playing Typing Asteroids, a game in which you must type a word in order to destroy asteroids which are a threat to strike your planet!

http://www.alfatyping.com/freetypinggames/...-asteroids.html

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. That's 2:00 PM ET Sunday February 14th. Either PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] with your score.

Good luck

Survivors ready?

Go!</center>

<center>Let's take a look at the results from the Typing challenge;

Jasper - 232
Maria - 135
Sparky - 0
Connor - 0
Jackson - 0
Bojo - 0
Don - 165
Ales - 132
Raven - 162
Cameron - 0
Damien - 205
Ben - 53

Jasper wins immunity!
Congratulations Jasper, you will be safe at tonight's tribal council and are guaranteed a 1 in 11 shot at winning this game!
The rest of you, one of you will be going home tonight

See you at tribal council!</center>

DAY 18 - Tribal Council

<center>Come on in guys, Red Tribe, welcome to your first tribal council as a merged unit!

-What is the merge like? Is the game just getting started?

Don: The merge was bound to happened and its very interesting when its everyone for themselves. Lots of new tactics and strategies because everyone wants to survive. The game is gonna get much tougher and much for fun and entertaining.

Jasper: It's definitely interesting to be in a situation where we're no longer working together...these people still feel like teammates to me, and it's just weird knowing now that however I score is going to be held up against however they score, and that being towards the top at any point in time might get me killed in the future, rather than protecting me.

Ben: This is where the game truly begins. The first few vote were weeding out people not doing anything. No one enjoys seeing a goat or 2 in the final 3 or 2

Jackson: I think so. There are still so many of us left and a lot of game left to play, so I think we're just starting to get into it, things should start getting really interesting.

Bojo: Merge feels the same since they're so much GREEN TEAM! WOOO

Sparky: I feel the merging is a bit awkward but it will change things up a bit

-Do tribal lines still exist?

Don: Some have a better connect to some players than others, but at the end of the day, you want to win.

Jasper: I think they do, somewhat. It's hard to go from seeing these people as my allies and friends, then to turn around and see them as rivals in my path to the ultimate victory.

Ben: It is quite possible. Green had a big advantage coming out of the tribal game.

Jackson: You would think so, given the advantage that was available, but you can never really tell if that's how people are going to work. I guess we'll just see!

Bojo: Absolutely. Just barely with me.

Sparky: Kinda, after all we are still able to scheme each other

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 9:00 PM ET February 15th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on the merged tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!</center>

<center>I'll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes

First vote....

Sparky.

Sparky.

Sparky.

Maria. Three votes Sparky, one vote Maria.

Raven.

Raven.

Raven.

Raven.

Raven.

7th person voted out of SHL Survivor and the 1st Member of our Jury....

Raven. That's seven and that's enough. Raven, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

Well, it's clear that there were some different discussions going on a the merge camp. Were they tribal alliances or multiple new coalitions? That's up for you to decide.

Head back to camp, get some rest and await your next challenge.
</center>

DAY 19 - Immunity Challenge

<center>Come on in guys!

Red Tribe is now down to 11, with Raven being voted out at the last tribal council.

Immunity is back up for grabs! First things first, Jasper, I'll take it back.

Today you will be doing a classic Survivor challenge called "Get A Grip"

[Image: e7tv58.jpg]

Here's how it works.

Every thirty minutes from now until the challenge is up, you can post "[player name] is still holding on."
When the challenge is over, whoever "held on" the longest (most posts, thirty minutes apart) wins immunity!

You have the span of 18 hours to complete this challenge. That's 4:15 PM ET Tuesday February 16th

Survivors ready?

Go!</center>

<center>The results from the Get A Grip challenge are in...

For the second straight time...

Jasper wins immunity!
Congratulations Jasper, you will be safe at tonight's tribal council and are guaranteed a 1 in 10 shot at winning this game!
The rest of you, one of you will be going home tonight.

See you at tribal council!</center>

DAY 21 - Tribal Council

<center>Come on in guys, Red Tribe, welcome to your second tribal council as a merged unit!

We now bring in the members of our jury...

Raven, voted out at the last tribal council. (*Raven sits on side*)

-What do you think of Jasper's two immunity wins?

Jasper: Fuck Jasper. That guys a scrub, needs to get a life, and probably cheated. :D

Jackson: It is impressive. I tried to hang in there as long as he did but he had an iron will. Beast mode.

Connor: I think he has no life, and this recent immunity challenge shows that.

Ben: Such a life this guy has........

-As more and more people leave this game, how can you work to make sure it's not you?

Jasper: All I have to do is try to make sure I can keep immunity, and I'm going to have to protect my allies along the way.

Jackson: I just cross my fingers and hope!

Connor: Hope that theres a bigger target out there.

Ben: Making sure your still good with everyone.

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 2:30 PM ET February 17th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on the merged tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!</center>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confessionals
Confessionals are random sound bytes that are taken from the castways, may be about anything that's happening in the challenges, tribal, camp life, etc. Stay tuned for them to come along!

Quote:<center>Confessional Day 10
Jasper: Well, I'd say there's a good chance Patrick will miss this again, so let's have him be one of the ones sitting out? </center>
Damien: I think I did good enough so no more Skywire because that is annoying.</center>
Don: Reached a certain level, and couldn't get past it.</center>
Quote:<center>Confessional Day 11
Kylo: Well, thank goodness Orange won or else I would be going home tonight!</center>
Quote:<center>Confessional
Raindelay: TESTING 123</center>

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

This is a good way for people voted out/not originally in the season to keep up with all the action without having to read (eventually) 50+ threads!

Quote:<center>Confessional
Raindelay: TESTING 123</center>

Updated through Day 12 for current spectators!

This is great my dude!

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Feb 10 2016, 06:17 PM
This is great my dude!

Thanks!

Thought it would be a good way for all you awesome viewers to "watch" the season all in one place!

Smile

We really need a mini game section

Quote:Originally posted by Splat@Feb 11 2016, 02:39 PM
We really need a mini game section

What exactly do you mean?

Quote:Originally posted by RainDelay@Feb 11 2016, 03:05 PM

What exactly do you mean?

I presume he means a place for stuff like this, or like the hunger games sims

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 11 2016, 03:28 PM

I presume he means a place for stuff like this, or like the hunger games sims

Well I actually wanted the survivor to have its own section

That never came to be

Quote:Originally posted by RainDelay@Feb 11 2016, 04:39 PM

Well I actually wanted the survivor to have its own section

That never came to be

there should be a section for mini games, and then sub-sections for each thing like hunger games and survivor

Well the thing is that it will all be combined into one super article at the end of the "show". So it's fine in the SMJHL media.

Probably better to have the other stuff in general discussion for now, actually.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Feb 11 2016, 04:18 PM
Well the thing is that it will all be combined into one super article at the end of the "show". So it's fine in the SMJHL media.

Probably better to have the other stuff in general discussion for now, actually.

I'm gonna keep it in media for this season, but maybe next season I'll put the days in general

Quote:Originally posted by Splat@Feb 11 2016, 03:57 PM

there should be a section for mini games, and then sub-sections for each thing like hunger games and survivor

Oh, gotcha, agreed