Create Account

Survivor Day 18 - Tribal Council #6

Come on in guys, Red Tribe, welcome to your first tribal council as a merged unit!

Before we vote, there are some questions I would like to ask all of you.

-What is the merge like? Is the game just getting started?

-Do tribal lines still exist?

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 9:00 PM ET February 15th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on the merged tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

The merge was bound to happened and its very interesting when its everyone for themselves. Lots of new tactics and strategies because everyone wants to survive. The game is gonna get much tougher and much for fun and entertaining.

Some have a better connect to some players than others, but at the end of the day, you want to win.

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

It's definitely interesting to be in a situation where we're no longer working together...these people still feel like teammates to me, and it's just weird knowing now that however I score is going to be held up against however they score, and that being towards the top at any point in time might get me killed in the future, rather than protecting me.

I think they do, somewhat. It's hard to go from seeing these people as my allies and friends, then to turn around and see them as rivals in my path to the ultimate victory.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

- This is where the game truely begins. The first few vote were weeding out people not doing anything. No one enjoys seeing a goat or 2 in the final 3 or 2

- It it quiet possible. Green had a big advantage coming out of the tribal game.

I think so. There are still so many of us left and a lot of game left to play, so I think we're just starting to get into it, things should start getting really interesting.

You would think so, given the advantage that was available, but you can never really tell if that's how people are going to work. I guess we'll just see!

Merge feels the same since they're so much GREEN TEAM! WOOO

Absolutely. Just barely with me. :(

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I feel the merging is a bit awkward but it will change things up a bit

Kinda, after all we are still able to scheme each other

Results soon

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

This is when it gets real good because doing really good could hurt you.