Create Account

Rick James Playoff Presser

As you all know, Vancouver was eliminated by Kelowna in Game 7 of the first round of the SMJHL playoffs. Rick did not have the complete series he had hoped for. He was in the top 5 in scoring on the team, but something was lacking in games 2,3 and 6 and just didn't get the results he was hoping for. Playing second line minutes was the norm for the last half of the season and it seemed to have been a good fit. Things don't always work out and in the end the Whalers came up short by one goal in Game 7.

We meet up with Rick James after the Whalers Locker Clean Out/Team Sale at Pacific Coliseum to ask him questions about the season, the playoffs, and beyond.........We will now take questions from media outlets, thank you ladies and gentlemen!

Interview Where are all the bitches that normally ask questions? I don't know where these motha fuckas are ! They always wanna jump in on somebody's shit but they ain't here to do anything today. The recreational drug use of this league has tripled since some of the playoff exits , hah hah ! Everybody is hiiiiii iiii iiiiii iiiiii iiiiiigh.

Interview What's next for ole Rick James? I'm headed to Texas to play on the big club n***a ! I got the official word today. It looks like fourth line minutes, but it gives the ole boy a chance to do things on a bigger scale. You know how I like bigger things, hah hah ! I'm ready to start. I'd go to camp today if these fools would allow it.

Interview How much did you enjoy your time with Vancouver? Favourite memory? Least favourite memory? I loved playing in Vancouver. Things were usually good, every once in a while would there be small conflict but everything worked itself out. I think my favorite things were locker room moments or maybe when a teammate would get a hat trick. I never had one myself but I did witness a few. Least favorite thing? Not advancing to a cup final. The ole boy has no trophies to show off in the China Club !

Interview Any good stories to share? Cocaine is a hell of a drug. This one time I was in the club and in came Charlie Murphy! Wait I've told this one before. Did I mention cocaine is a hell of a drug?

Apparently we have reached the end of our press conference today. None of you n***as wanted to show and ask me questions, so please don't be shocked when you come to the China Club later if I charge you double for a drink bitch ! :lol:

*Grade me please*

What's next for ole Rick James?
How much did you enjoy your time with Vancouver? Favourite memory? Least favourite memory?
Any good stories to share?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]