Create Account

Official Montreal Announcement

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Mar 5 2016, 11:11 PM

Shevy Shev looked great in the 3rd round! Sadly it wasn't enough.

I'd watch her fight again for sure, pretty good battle.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Mar 6 2016, 12:11 AM

Shevy Shev looked great in the 3rd round! Sadly it wasn't enough.
Can't stand around for 5 minutes and do jack shit for opening round of a fight. Round 1 should have been scored 10-3. I give you 3 points for showing up and not quitting. But you have to do something. Anything.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

The SMJHL GM tandem that even combined hardly played for their team changes an old school franchise because.. news at 9.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Mar 5 2016, 11:24 PM
The SMJHL GM tandem that even combined hardly played for their team changes an old school franchise because.. news at 9.

Nor have they even been in charge of this team for long Smile) Shouldn't be able to take over a franchise like this and completely change it.

Though I mean, it's not alllllll them. Someone had to approve this change for it to go through Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Mar 5 2016, 11:29 PM

Nor have they even been in charge of this team for long Smile) Shouldn't be able to take over a franchise like this and completely change it.

Though I mean, it's not alllllll them.  Someone had to approve this change for it to go through  Rolleyes

false. Just confirmed in HO that GM's are allowed to rebrand, but need approval to relocate.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Mar 5 2016, 11:29 PM

Though I mean, it's not alllllll them.  Someone had to approve this change for it to go through  Rolleyes
I don't think it's been confirmed that the rebrand has been approved, so there still is hope!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 5 2016, 11:31 PM

false. Just confirmed in HO that GM's are allowed to rebrand, but need approval to relocate.
Feck

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Still better than Regina Force.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 5 2016, 11:31 PM

That's... also stupid. Shouldn't be able to just change a team's identity on the go. Logo? Sure. Name? (and I guess logo as well) I'd argue that's on the same level of a relocation.

edit: so my apologies to the commish team if this really didn't go through them.

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Mar 5 2016, 11:33 PM

That's... also stupid.  Shouldn't be able to just change a team's identity on the go.  Logo? Sure.  Name? (and I guess logo as well)  I'd argue that's on the same level of a relocation.

edit: so my apologies to the commish team if this really didn't go through them.

I never saw anything about it, unless I missed the big memo.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Reverse it, after seeing what JNH said here and LR. Too much history, even though it's a rip of a soccer team. Look at the Winnipeg Jets here... you wouldn't change that would you? Both are essentially the same for each league.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Mar 6 2016, 04:35 AM

I never saw anything about it, unless I missed the big memo.

Yeah i think this was all Ballerstorm, Eggy and Copenhagen, I never saw anything in the smjhl h.o.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

It's just what I was told. I asked because I did't kind of vote or anything.

I have mixed feelings. Best solution would have been to relocate out of MTL and keep Impact. Montreal blows. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 5 2016, 11:38 PM
Montreal blows. :ph34r:
trade me pls?

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Mar 5 2016, 11:41 PM
trade me pls?

Stfu <- me