Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Mar 8 2016, 10:09 PM

Good shit, I want to try those papers.

The cone filler is a trip bro. It works hella well my buddy filled up like 10 in one night. We were lit!

I love myself some raw papers.

[Image: PsYvwNL.gif]

I feel good.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 8 2016, 09:13 PM

Where in Cali?

I had an o-pen before and I hated their cartridges the oil tasted brutal. I've been using Heavy Hitters and their vapor is cleaner and smoother for me.
I would use cartridges made by the brand "Kure." They are pretty much the highest quality, but I've recently also been using this other brand called DeltaCann and it seems pretty legit as well. I'd highly recommend either.

sigs by ToeDragon84

In

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Joint a day to keep the doctor away.

Feeling groovy got wings going.

Yaoo

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

back at it with the dabs

ya'll weak

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Mar 20 2016, 07:37 PM
ya'll weak
ayy lmao

sigs by ToeDragon84

Hey everyone, third time thread-stalker and first time poster. I love that this is even a thread haha. Just took four canna-caps that my coworker made and has been quietly dealing to 420 friendly employees. I'll check back in with an edit to say if they even do anything.

Quote:Originally posted by Creature Survive@Mar 22 2016, 06:49 PM
Hey everyone, third time thread-stalker and first time poster. I love that this is even a thread haha. Just took four canna-caps that my coworker made and has been quietly dealing to 420 friendly employees. I'll check back in with an edit to say if they even do anything.

Lol welcome I know nereus loves the edibles, I never had any interest in the canna caps mainly because I would rather enjoy a delicious treat that gets me lit. Let us know how they work I've heard varying results

Creature never reported back, he probably OD'd

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Mar 23 2016, 11:06 PM
Creature never reported back, he probably OD'd

In another universe I died and came back to life, but in this one I felt nothing and forgot that I posted here. It was a sad, disappointing experience :(

Moving to Washington at the end of August. :o