Create Account

Minnesota Gets Pretty

The Chiefs were in a long and arduous battle with other teams prior to the start of free agency for a certain high-profile free agent. Management and player alike fought hard to make sure their voices were heard in the scuffle, and eventually made a move to bring that free agent to their locker room to show them exactly what Minnesota was all about. It did not take long for the Chiefs to sway him and prove that they could back up what they had been bragging about for so long, and were able to hash out a deal that will pave the way for a new era of greatness in the state of Minnesota.

<div align="center">Chiefs Chiefs Lord Pretty Flacko! Chiefs Chiefs </div>

Flacko falling to the second round in the SMJHL draft was borderline criminal, and through his seasons in the SMJHL with the Impact proved with flying colors how much of an asset he is and how good he will become in the SHL. With New England and Winnepeg he continued to progress and become one of the most entertaining and biggest up and coming talents at Wing. Now that he is in Minnesota we hope that he will find a long-term home and become a HoF player while sporting the Chief and his colors.

Flacko/Baelor has been a great player and member, and ever since scouting him in juniors I have been impressed with his activity on the site and the building of his current player. I fully expect to see Flacko do some great things in Minnesota while we aim to contend once again, and am excited to see Flacko light up the scoresheet and help Minnesota to another Challenge Cup.

Glad to have you locked up in Minnesota!

S28: 5M
S29: 6M
S30: 6M (PO)

*All years have a NMC
**This contract stipulates that lakes do in fact have beaches

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

=D>

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Made the right choice imo

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

See what happens when you miss a day, Allen??

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

FUCK YOU TEXAS :wub:

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Way to go flacko Germany

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Good signing! Fuck Texas.

Nice!

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 12 2016, 09:50 PM

S28: 5M
S29: 6M
S30: 6M (PO)

*All years have a NMC
**This contract stipulates that lakes do in fact have beaches
I accept. While the Chiefs were one of just two teams to even contact me in free agency, this was still a very easy decision. They had been on my list of top destinations and that was only confirmed in my initial exploration of potential teams. I was highly impressed by the fact that this team not only had a solid plan in place for future development but also seemed to be a team with a lot of character, something I feel like many teams in this league are just missing.

While the choice was initially extremely tough between Minny, Texas, and WKP, the trade for my rights was the first thing that truly began to tilt the scales in Minnesota's direction. I was excited to get a chance to see, from the inside, what this team was all about before I had to make my decision. I not only got a very warm welcome but this team has a very active locker room that I think is an excellent fit for me, one of the most important things I am looking for in a team.

SO, I think this team offers me a lot. Ultimately, I think the number one thing that separated Minnesota from the pack was that I will have a big role with this team, not just in terms of playing time but in continuing to shape the team's attitude and locker room as well as feeling like my input in terms of the future of the team will not just be valued, as I think most teams can offer, but will be sought out. Maybe it's a bit selfish but it feels good to be wanted and I think this is a team that I very well could end up with for a much longer time frame. So enough of my rambling... I'm fucking ready to make Minnesota great again (ok, let's be real, was this team ever great? Smile) )

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Yes this team used to be great, jeez learn some SHL history ffs

Bout damn time. Tongue

congrats!

That moment when people don't realize we stopped pursuing LPF when we made a trade for 3 higher TPE players like a week ago Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:21 PM
That moment when people don't realize we stopped pursuing LPF when we made a trade for 3 higher TPE players like a week ago Smile)

That moment when Texas went hard in the paint trying to lure LPF to their team and then gave up when his rights were traded...

It's cool, you guys got other players, but dont for one second act like your team didn't want him bad. Smile)

Congrats!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]