Create Account

S28 - SHL Playoff Index

Updated

The game links so that everyone could view the entirety of the first two rounds through the index. ;Wink

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Apr 21 2016, 10:30 PM

I know this is joking (or I hope it is), but I'd just like to say that JY has been doing a great job as a simmer, and has been extremely flexible with working with GMs this season's playoffs.

It's his first season in the job and he's really been fantastic. Let's not disrespect that and disrespect the work the Blizzard has done to get there.

Words of wisdom from Tanner. =D>

Obviously, it will only be cheating if Edmonton wins the series. :ph34r:

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Index updated as of the first two games of the Finals.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

Updated for Game 3's finish.

Index is updated as of Game 4.

give Willems a good farewell Josh

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

And the final update.

I did give you the best farewell I could, Ivo. That triple-OT game winner. I hope you're happy with my gift. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Apr 27 2016, 07:28 AM
And the final update.

I did give you the best farewell I could, Ivo. That triple-OT game winner. I hope you're happy with my gift. Tongue

You also ended the series with him on the ice. :((

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Apr 27 2016, 08:33 AM

You also ended the series with him on the ice. :((
Pretty sure he's shitty coach put him out there, not me. :ph34r:

Sooooo, is it safe to retire now?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

No, not until the commissioner group (Ragnar, Leafs) announces that it's officially the off-season and safe to retire.

Oh well, should be soon.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Worked last time in OT. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Apr 21 2016, 10:30 PM

I know this is joking (or I hope it is), but I'd just like to say that JY has been doing a great job as a simmer, and has been extremely flexible with working with GMs this season's playoffs.

It's his first season in the job and he's really been fantastic. Let's not disrespect that and disrespect the work the Blizzard has done to get there.

To be fair, it is pretty suspect when the newly hired simmer wins the challenge cup during his first season in the position. Not to discredit Edmonton, they're obviously a good team, but it's a little fishy given the circumstances.

I have nothing but trust for JY. I supported him in the start, and I'll support him in the end.

but for now, f u you rigging wanka Tongue