Create Account

Justin Schultz to Vancouver?

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNbobmckenzie
I'm hearing from multiple sources that D Justin Schultz has chosen the Vancouver Canucks. Won't be made official until July 1st of course.

TSN NHL Feed ‏@TSNNHLFeed
RT @NHLGossip Justin Schultz heading to Vancouver? RT @BroadStBull Reports are that Schultz wants to play in Canada. Hearing Vancouver.

Ben Kuzma ‏@benkuzma
Let's see. Gragnani is a power-play potential bust for Canucks and RFA isn't qualified. Makes the pursuit of UFA Justin Schultz more vital.

Brennan Klak ‏@nhlspeculation
DET will also go after Justin Schultz, we know that TOR, VAN, EDM will be in that mix but don't count out Detroit.

Steven Liberman ‏@NHLStevenL39
#Canucks will make big push for Justin Schultz, but it will be between Leafs, Oilers, Canucks and Habs and in US Flyers, Wings.

Greg Brady ‏@bradyfan590
A little birdie telling me the Canucks are in real deep on Justin Schultz. This is news to no one -- but makes perfect sense.

Discord are for plebs

edit: lol fake account

The @Eklund needs to be locked up with the oj simpson and the Jerry sandusky and get raped old country way #noLube

Bob Mac one is fake,and the TSN is most likely I dont know how credible the other ones are.

Quote:Originally posted by deedz@Jun 26 2012, 12:04 AM
hopefully won't be anything over the 2M mark
It's an ELC, so they don't really have a choice of what the cap hit is.

Bobby Mac one is fake. The rest I don't know about. Sounds like you just searched Justin Schultz and Vancouver into the search on twitter and quoted random tweets.

You just copied the thread on CDC lol

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 25 2012, 10:07 PM
Bobby Mac one is fake. The rest I don't know about. Sounds like you just searched Justin Schultz and Vancouver into the search on twitter and quoted random tweets.
I know Ben Kuzma is a writer for "The Province" in BC... Canucks Sports writer

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

why are people so high on this kid?

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 26 2012, 12:10 AM

I know Ben Kuzma is a writer for "The Province" in BC... Canucks Sports writer

Ok so he's legit but all he said that he thinks the Canucks will pursue him.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 25 2012, 10:12 PM

Ok so he's legit but all he said that he thinks the Canucks will pursue him.
Yes

I have a feeling we are deep in the mix, but I don't think he has decided as of yet, these guys might just be talking out their ass

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

So Justin Schultz has two requirements when asked 1 MUST BE CANADIAN team and 2 must be competitive in the now and the future. Big rumour is Edmonton may be where he wants to go Van and Toronto also in the mix Jets seem unlikely Calagry no way in He double hockey sticks and Montreal and Ottawa are fringe teams. American teams it sounds like he's ruled out all together he wants to play in a Canadian market

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 26 2012, 12:10 AM

Shown amazing poise and skill set in his collage years. Its no more different when Bozak and Gustavsson came huge fuss over these guys. Except he was drafted and chose not to play NHL cuz of the team who drafted him. Tbh I think it may hurt his development as NCAA generally the good players pull out 1-2 years in those who stay generally appear to have halted the development due to lack of ca strong league. Which sounds odd given how any guys go to college but it seems they still don't deem it as strong a league as CHL

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 26 2012, 12:10 AM
cause hes really good...?

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 25 2012, 09:25 PM

cause hes really good...?

in college...

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I mean i hope the leafs sign him but all these people that think he can step in to a top 4 role right away are probably the same people that thought Bozak could step in to a top 6 role....Might happen but it shouldnt happen