Create Account

LAP//SEA

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 10:20 AM
If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Syria and solve it. You can find me at the Most Eastward Cave, just past the field of donkeys. If you reach the "Al-Al-Hussein-Alkabeeri Almahudeen Mahdualeen Al Al Albakaraka Museum for the Explosively Gifted" you've gone too far. Come at me. And bring deodorant. It's hot out here

Smile) =D>

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 05:20 PM
If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Syria and solve it. You can find me at the Most Eastward Cave, just past the field of donkeys. If you reach the "Al-Al-Hussein-Alkabeeri Almahudeen Mahdualeen Al Al Albakaraka Museum for the Explosively Gifted" you've gone too far. Come at me. And bring deodorant. It's hot out here
[Image: e84.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:20 PM
Do you recommend a hat?

Quote:Originally posted by AdvantRAGE@Jun 28 2016, 08:28 AM

Do you recommend a hat?
[Image: 50a5320031de5c50484828436b74bc58.jpg]
Wow, white people in turbans actually don't look half bad

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:30 PM

[Image: 50a5320031de5c50484828436b74bc58.jpg]
Wow, white people in turbans actually don't look half bad
I'm not quite that pretty though.

Funny watching all the former Renes getting ripped apart while in Texas, then their knob slobbed when they wind up somewhere else.

Never change kids.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 12:35 PM
Funny watching all the former Renes getting ripped apart while in Texas, then their knob slobbed when they wind up somewhere else.

Never change kids.
do you want a hug aln

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 11:35 AM

Never change kids.

I still think they all suck (especially 44) except for <a href='index.php?showuser=883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ByrdeMan</a>, he sucks extra.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 28 2016, 11:36 AM

do you want a hug aln
Do u want some lube for this gay orgy goin on here?

Don't forget to finger Deener's asshole while you're sucking his cock. He likes that.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 12:37 PM

Do u want some lube for this gay orgy goin on here?
i want your fluids
i want your fluids
i want your fluids
i want your fluids
i want your fluids
i want your fluids

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 12:35 PM

Never change kids.
I'd play for the Renegades <3

Quote:Originally posted by AdvantRAGE@Jun 28 2016, 11:38 AM

I'd play for the Renegades <3
;Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 11:35 AM

Never change kids.
If it wasnt like, immediate it'd be one thing. Shit some Renes werent exactly open arms hugging me when I came there but at least they were real. You hate me you hate me. Dont hate me until I benefit you in some way and then go deep throatin.

Fake ass gold diggers Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 09:36 AM

If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤