Create Account

Joey Ryan Pre-Draft Presser

The #1 prospect in this upcoming draft is ready to take any and all questions you may have

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn+Jul 17 2016, 06:15 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (WannabeFinn @ Jul 17 2016, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->#1 eh? Enjoy Kelowna ;Wink[/b]

I'm very excited to be joining lil and all the rest of the sexy ladies in Kelowna. I hope we have naked parties in the locker room.

Quote:Originally posted by kwahlgren36@Jul 17 2016, 06:21 PM<br />1. What puts you ahead of other touted players in the upcoming draft?
2. What is your goal in year one?
3. If you could give advice to future prospects, what would you say?

1. I think the biggest thing is experience. I've been here a long time and I've made two great players previously. Some players may have more potential than I have in the end, but I'm a safe pick. You know what you're going to get with Joey Ryan and you know he's going to get there.

2. To be the best player I can be. I don't exactly excel at one skill but rather play a strong overall game. I want to be able to continue to develop and show no weak points in any part of my game. If there are weak points, I want to be able to fix them.

3. In all honesty, study the sim. Learn how the attributes work, why great players are great. Gain a grasp before you update too much so you maximize your players potential. Things like scoring may sound simple, but are very different in practice.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jul 17 2016, 06:58 PM<br />How do you prepare for a game?

Do you think your skill is high enough for the SMJHL?

What has been your greatest accomplishment so far?

1. Simple protein and carbs, nothing too fancy. Other than that, no real special rituals. I'm a simple guy.

2. Easily. I have the best all around game in the draft and expect to be in the running for many different accolades this upcoming season.

3. Winning multiple Four Star and Challenge Cups. It will be my greatest accomplishment when it comes to fruition.

Quote:Originally posted by Toonces@Jul 17 2016, 07:32 PM<br />Compare Joey Ryan to a SHL player.

What has Joey been doing to prepare for next Mondays draft?

Does Joey Ryan play Pokemon go?

Someone like Esa Anrikkanen. A player who can do it all on any given night and has no real weaknesses.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Making sure my training regiment is up to snuff and just working to consistently get better.

No. Its been on my phone for over a week but hasn't been touched.

<!--QuoteBegin-Merica@Jul 20 2016, 02:45 AM
Which SHL player will Ryan be trying to emulate? Who is his hero?[/quote]

Daniel Merica for both. He is a true American hero

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

#1 eh? Enjoy Kelowna ;Wink

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

1. What puts you ahead of other touted players in the upcoming draft?
2. What is your goal in year one?
3. If you could give advice to future prospects, what would you say?

[Image: Wally.png]

How do you prepare for a game?

Do you think your skill is high enough for the SMJHL?

What has been your greatest accomplishment so far?

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Compare Joey Ryan to a SHL player.

What has Joey been doing to prepare for next Mondays draft?

Does Joey Ryan play Pokemon go?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Which SHL player will Ryan be trying to emulate? Who is his hero?

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Updated

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jul 17 2016, 05:13 PM
I'm very excited to be joining lil and all the rest of the sexy ladies in Kelowna. I hope we have naked parties in the locker room.

Smile)

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates