Create Account

It's Just a Drink

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 20 2016, 04:06 PM
She rolls her eyes toward Ekaterina, who's already a little sloshed. She rolls her head forward, and manages to slur out, "How's it going, Pietra?" before hiccuping her head back onto the booth headboard.

Typical goalie... How else do you expect us to stand in front of those pucks??? lol

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by akamai@Jul 20 2016, 04:20 PM

ONLY IF YOU LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN, SON. Your father and I don't want any...... """"""funny business""""", hear me?

If you LET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE, I'd be less of a SOCIAL NUTCASE, MOM! No FUNNY BUSINESS when I have NO FRIENDS to find me FUNNY, MOM. GAWL, MOM!

YOU JUST DON'T GET ME!!!!!! *slams door*

I've got homework and shit to do tonight, expect another one tomorrow.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 20 2016, 10:22 PM

If you LET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE, I'd be less of a SOCIAL NUTCASE, MOM! No FUNNY BUSINESS when I have NO FRIENDS to find me FUNNY, MOM. GAWL, MOM!

YOU JUST DON'T GET ME!!!!!! *slams door*

That's it. We're taking away your Pokemens. And--whatever you call that game system too!!