Create Account

Last movie you watched thread

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Aug 27 2016, 11:43 PM

Big Daddy?
For me it's I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. All of Adam Sandler's movies are technically guilty pleasures if you enjoy them but for me after Little Nicky (Which I personally didn't enjoy) I did enjoy Mr Deeds, Anger Management, The Longest Yard and Click as well as the aforementioned Big Daddy and Chuck and Larry

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Sandler has put out a couple of shitty movies recently, but he's got a ton of good ones

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 27 2016, 11:45 PM

For me it's I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. All of Adam Sandler's movies are technically guilty pleasures if you enjoy them but for me after Little Nicky (Which I personally didn't enjoy) I did enjoy Mr Deeds, Anger Management, The Longest Yard and Click as well as the aforementioned Big Daddy and Chuck and Larry
Click is one of few movies to make me tear up

Watched Little Shop of Horrors last night. Fuck Rick Moranis was awesome

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Just finished watching It Follows. Definitely one of the best horror movies I've ever watched. If you're a fan of horror, you must watch it.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Aug 28 2016, 01:18 AM
Just finished watching It Follows. Definitely one of the best horror movies I've ever watched. If you're a fan of horror, you must watch it.
I thought it was good but I still don't see what everyone else sees. Doesn't quite compete with other horror movies imo.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 28 2016, 01:59 AM

I thought it was good but I still don't see what everyone else sees. Doesn't quite compete with other horror movies imo.

what are some of your favourite horror movies?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Aug 28 2016, 10:08 AM

what are some of your favourite horror movies?

The Ring (doesn't hold up great now, but at the time was incredibly creepy)

Oculus (Not sure why but this movie legit freaked me out, one of the only ones to do so)

Sinister (One of the most unsettling atmospheres I've felt, really weird and kinda disturbing)

You're Next (This ones more of a parody of the genre but it was fucking amazing)

Jacob's Ladder (Again doesn't hold up great imo but is deeply deeply unsettling)

Paranormal Activity (Before they fucked it up with 20 sequels the first movie was a surprisingly good movie imo.)

There's a ton more, all the classics and whatnot but these ones are the ones that kinda jump out at me as having something about them that made me either unsettled or really uneasy. Especially Oculus, I haven't watched it a 2nd time and honestly couldn't tell you why (could have just been a weird day or I was tired or something) but that movie freaked me the fuck out, legit gave me anxiety while watching it. Want to watch it again to see if it still does lol.

Joker did go full Joker in Suicide Squad. He's the golden age Joker much like Jack Nicholson was

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 28 2016, 07:49 AM

Oculus (Not sure why but this movie legit freaked me out, one of the only ones to do so)

Sinister (One of the most unsettling atmospheres I've felt, really weird and kinda disturbing)

You're Next (This ones more of a parody of the genre but it was fucking amazing)

Jacob's Ladder (Again doesn't hold up great imo but is deeply deeply unsettling)

Paranormal Activity (Before they fucked it up with 20 sequels the first movie was a surprisingly good movie imo.)

There's a ton more, all the classics and whatnot but these ones are the ones that kinda jump out at me as having something about them that made me either unsettled or really uneasy. Especially Oculus, I haven't watched it a 2nd time and honestly couldn't tell you why (could have just been a weird day or I was tired or something) but that movie freaked me the fuck out, legit gave me anxiety while watching it. Want to watch it again to see if it still does lol.

Umm, Jacob's Ladder still holds up

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 28 2016, 11:49 AM

For me:

The Silence of the Lambs (if it counts)
It Follows
The Shining
Psycho
The Babadook
Rosemary's Baby
Let the Right One In
The Exorcist
The Witch
The Omen
Poltergeist
The Conjuring
Night of the Living Dead
Sinister
The Descent
The Ring
Drag Me to Hell

Feel like I've missed a few. Really liked yours too though. You're Next and Oculus are really freaky.

is Hush any good? I was thinking about watching it on netflix, seems super creepy. It is also a slasher movie which is meh.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 28 2016, 11:04 AM

Story still holds up exceptionally well. The visual effects leave much to be desired Imo.

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Aug 28 2016, 12:17 PM
is Hush any good? I was thinking about watching it on netflix, seems super creepy. It is also a slasher movie which is meh.

Solid 7. Pretty creepy and well done but overrated online.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 28 2016, 12:04 PM

Watching this in the crew chatzy with every one brings back memories.