Create Account

Lil suspension

Quote:Originally posted by NJBadApple@Sep 4 2016, 11:28 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a>
lil nye the science guy

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 4 2016, 10:17 AM

lil nye the science girl

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Pandar@Sep 4 2016, 01:01 PM

Average attendance at the top MLB parks is twice the attendance at top NHL arenas. Worst attendance is better than at worst NHL arenas.

Attendance at a single game for either one is about two orders of magnitude greater than our active user base.
I think that has more to do with the fact that it's easier to squeeze seats in a ball park, with3 sides that are all 300+ feet in length, than a hockey arena, 200 ft by 85 ft.

I guess you could say this was more than a lil suspension

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Sep 4 2016, 09:26 AM
I guess you could say this was more than a lil suspension
Already made that joke while half asleep at 6 am, get on my level

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Sep 4 2016, 09:27 AM

Already made that joke while half asleep at 6 am, get on my level

If your level is worst tier GM then I can't as I already am top kek

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Sep 4 2016, 09:28 AM

If your level is worst tier GM then I can't as I already am top kek
Yeah, but my pun making level puts me at below average tier GM to make up for my awful team building abilities

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Sep 4 2016, 09:30 AM

Yeah, but my pun making level puts me at below average tier GM to make up for my awful team building abilities

This is true

and you got a nice butt as well

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSnoodie@Sep 4 2016, 12:23 PM

I think that has more to do with the fact that it's easier to squeeze seats in a ball park, with3 sides that are all 300+ feet in length, than a hockey arena, 200 ft by 85 ft.

I'm not necessarily saying that more people care about baseball than hockey, but I'm saying that at least as many people go to baseball games as hockey games. Especially when you consider that there are twice as many games per season

Quote:Originally posted by Pandar@Sep 4 2016, 12:32 PM

I'm not necessarily saying that more people care about baseball than hockey, but I'm saying that at least as many people go to baseball games as hockey games. Especially when you consider that there are twice as many games per season

I can promise you more people in the US care about baseball than hockey, and it's not even close.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Sep 4 2016, 11:50 AM
So where is crutch's suspension?
Ragnar said it'll be left to PB to decide what she wants to do since she oversees him.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Sep 4 2016, 12:13 PM

Show me in the rule book where the banker is in fault for this? The player should be aware of his or her actions and know their limits, babysitting Is not part of the banker job.
The rulebook doesn't have guidelines for any job other than GM so nice strawman. There were no rules saying that the banker couldn't just delete all the files but gorlab was still rightly punished for it. But considering the responsibility of the banker is to manage the bank accounts and traditionally and even during this ordeal was actively disallowing people from withdrawing at certain points, this is a case of him essentially allowing another player to cheat. Although it probably would be a good idea for the league to develop formal job descriptions.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Sep 4 2016, 12:39 PM

Ragnar said it'll be left to PB to decide what she wants to do since she oversees him.
ahhh, ok

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by akamai@Sep 4 2016, 07:22 AM

But I'm inclined to be Wasty with the newspaper here and say that I didn't really ever get my question answered beyond 'lol defending shitpack'. So.
I don't think you remember the ending of that story.. You never get your question answered. The answer? Tough deal with it, just 1 TPE or something like that Tongue

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 4 2016, 06:59 PM

I don't think you remember the ending of that story.. You never get your question answered. The answer? Tough deal with it, just 1 TPE or something like that Tongue
dude it's fake hockey

amirite?