Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

idk why this isn't sticky-ickied.

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 15 2016, 05:20 AM
A lot more face burny that I would have liked, if we're being honest.

It was great, but a struggle. Great high but very
Inconvenient. I've seen my friends rig and tbh it seems like it'll always be inconvenient? But great. But the struggle. I see the appeal. Can I assume you normalize with the tolerance eventually? The only way I'd transition is if I knew I wouldn't end up chasing this very lazy, cheeto loving dragon, but I imagine if you're an all day smoker then in about a week I'm just paying 3x as much for product.

But good. Would do again. The drugs, not the listening to my face sizzle. Drugs get a 9/10, the face burning I'll give a 3/10. Average the experience out at a 6.
dabs are probably a bit more inconvenient but ive been told the high is insane. Never done concentrates but thats what ive been told from friends.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Sep 15 2016, 10:27 PM

dabs are probably a bit more inconvenient but  ive been told the high is insane. Never done concentrates but thats what ive been told from friends.
The high is much more intense, and seems to last longer.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Sep 15 2016, 09:46 PM

The high is much more intense, and seems to last longer.
Lasting longer is nice. I'm always so sad when I start coming down but I'm too lazy to pack another bowl lmao.

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Sep 15 2016, 07:27 PM

dabs are probably a bit more inconvenient but  ive been told the high is insane. Never done concentrates but thats what ive been told from friends.

For me it's a different kind of high - one I prefer. I was really light blue eyes (where the ladies at?) so they are super sensitive. When I use to smoke flower it would burn my eyes, dabs don't do that. Plus you aren't inhaling all that plant matter, don't reak of weed, and don't need to smoke bowl after bowl for maximum stoneyness.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 16 2016, 07:55 AM

For me it's a different kind of high - one I prefer.  I was really light blue eyes (where the ladies at?) so they are super sensitive.  When I use to smoke flower it would burn my eyes, dabs don't do that.  Plus you aren't inhaling all that plant matter, don't reak of weed, and don't need to smoke bowl after bowl for maximum stoneyness.
Yeah for sure. I'm able to dab pretty much all the time because of that reason. Feels gud mane

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Sep 16 2016, 08:06 AM

Yeah for sure. I'm able to dab pretty much all the time because of that reason. Feels gud mane

The pens are nice too because people just think you're part of #vapenaysh. I've smoked that thing sitting on so many bar stools, and they are easy to fly with.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 16 2016, 08:10 AM

The pens are nice too because people just think you're part of #vapenaysh.  I've smoked that thing sitting on so many bar stools, and they are easy to fly with.
We never got hoverboards but now we have vape pens in public. Pretty solid trade off imo

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Not weed but I got a pinger or two lined up for tonight

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Sep 16 2016, 08:35 AM

We never got hoverboards but now we have vape pens in public. Pretty solid trade off imo

As long as we don't catch on fire.

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 16 2016, 08:37 AM
Not weed but I got a pinger or two lined up for tonight

a waa

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 16 2016, 12:45 PM

a waa
The real ones

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 16 2016, 08:50 AM

The real ones

I feel ya we call those thizz

Just smoked walking around and had 3 police encounters lol

Hii

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]